Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ForgeMaster

I've never had a problem with this hanging due to excessive purchasing when the variables are set correctly.

The containers listed in the setup GUI CANNOT be the same. It will hang 100% of the time if you try to set them all to the same container.

That said, I am still in the process of re-writing this script to make it substantially more efficient.

2. Default

I believe something may have changed in the wording when doing (at least) OHE.
    I am using the newest version last udpated 01/03/2017 but it dies when dealing with checking into cutting up bronze bars.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jahadeem View Post
    I believe something may have changed in the wording when doing (at least) OHE.
    I am using the newest version last udpated 01/03/2017 but it dies when dealing with checking into cutting up bronze bars.
    I know this is an old thread but has anyone had the following hang issue[ForgeMaster]>take bar from my back
    >
    You remove a bronze bar from in your heavy backpack.
    >
    [ForgeMaster]>swap
    You swap your bronze bar from your right to your left hand.
    >
    [ForgeMaster]>poke slab

You've just set the slab-cutter to cut your bronze bar into a 1lb. piece and a 2lb. piece. If that's where you want it, go ahead and PULL slab-cutter.

>