Thread: Spring Cleaning Auction

Default Spring Cleaning Auction

The following stuffs is for sale. I will update the auction approximately once every 24 hours. Auctions will go ONCE, TWICE, and then SOLD! If you miss on a bid because you categorically DID NOT bid for 48 hours, do not cry like Virilneus did. Word. So thanks. And buy mah stuff! Please note there are a few flat price items mixed in.

Weapons, Shields, and Armor:

A tempered heavy greataxe
    4x, Greataxe Based, HCW
    Show: A small brass sundial has been set into the butt-end of the haft of this formidable weapon. Engraved deeply into the blade, between two inset fire opals, is this legend, "With haft of honor, with face of truth, with edge of justice, so is forged Kagemusha!"
    MB: 8m
    CB:
    BO: 12m
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

massive onyx-hilted mithglin flamberge with a deadly sharp blade
    6x flamberge base, blessable
    MB: 1.75m
    CB:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    an ornate rolaren battle axe
    Plain Jane 4x
    100k FLAT
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

a glaes-spiked vultite wall shield
    5x, spiked tower shield
    MB: 500k
    CB:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

a spiked ora aegis
    2x spiked large shield, lightning flares
    200k flat SOLD
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

a suit of tiny chainmail interlocked by gear-shaped links
    7x torso chain, gnome only, lightened to 20 lbs (from 25).
    Scripts:
    You carefully don a suit of tiny chainmail interlocked by gear-shaped links, pleased at the fit. You expertly secure the laces, straps, and buckles, girding it for combat.
    Roundtime: 13 sec.
    sR>tap my chain
    You thump on the breast of your tiny chainmail and glare about, stretching up on your tippy toes as you do. When no one notices, you start jumping up and down, waving, trying to attract attention!
    s>slap my chain
    You slap at the belly of your tiny chainmail.
    s>pull my chain
    You pull at the buckles of your tiny chainmail, adjusting the fit carefully.

MB: 6m
    CB:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Random fluff bird awesomeness:

a red-winged rhimar mockingbird
    One of those really cool scripted, wearable mechanical song birds. Below are all the scripts posted from another sale.

>wear my dove
    You place your ora dove on your shoulder.
    >turn my dove
    You have already wound your ora dove. Turning it further might damage it.
    >tap my dove
    You idly tap the beak of your ora dove. The ora dove shuffles uncomfortably, as if just awakened. It leans from foot to foot a moment before arching its neck and letting forth a beautiful trill.
    >rub my dove
    You gently stroke the back of your ora dove. The creature coos softly and stretches out its wings under your caress.
    >push my dove
    You push back the latch holding the crank in place on your ora dove and the mechanical sound of clicking gears can be heard. Suddenly, the dove seems to come to life as it flaps its wings in rhythmic motion and begins to sing a hauntingly beautiful melody.
    >pull my dove
    You foolishly pull on the beak of your ora dove. In response, it lets out an earshattering screech that causes you to flinch, fortunately allowing you to avoid its sharp beak trying to snap at you.
    >wave my dove
    You point up into the air and sharply command your ora dove to take flight. Suddenly the dove begins to flap its wings quickly. Slowly it rises bare inches off of your shoulder and lets out a merry trill at its accomplishment before landing again.
    >prod my dove
    The ora dove lets out a low, sharp whistle while flapping its wings at you in agitation. Its angry twitter continues for a few moments while it attempts to settle down. Perhaps you should be nicer to your ora dove in the future?

Ambient messaging once wound up and going:

As your ora dove continues to sing, a beautiful and hypnotic melody lilts through the air as if the dove is pouring out its mechanical heart for the world to hear.
    >
    A high pitched trill fills the air as your ora dove flexes its wings elegantly and brings its melodic tune to a beautiful crescendo.
    >
    Your ora dove begins rocking back and forth on its perch as it trills out a jaunty, fast paced tune. Its jerky movements almost seem to resemble some sort of avian jig!
    >
    You smile softly as a gentle lull in the tune brings your ora dove's song from a fevered pitch to a calm, soothing melody.
    >
    A mournful dirge pours out from within your ora dove. Its lament for the end of the song is readily apparent.
    >
    Your ora dove winds down as it reaches the end of its power. Its song fades and slows until the last note is sung and the dove's wings fall motionless against its sides.

MB: 1.5m
    CB:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Crappy enhancives

a golden topaz crown
    mage rechargable blank, 5 climbing ranks, persist magic, crumble enhancive, huge number of charges (this should last forever if you just bust it out for climbs). Great for lowbies to save TPs!
    MB: 100k
    CB:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

a glyph-etched mithril alloy medallion
    1 blunt weapon rank, mage rechargable, persist on both
    MB: 50k
    CB:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

a turquoise set sterling silver tiara
    +2 summoning lore bonus, +2 arcane symbols bonus, blank MR, persist on both
    MB: 50k
    CB:
    Last edited by zennsunni; 04-14-2016 at 02:08 PM.

2. Default

I'll take the 2x Ora aegis for 200k flat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zump

burmp, some prices reduced.

Blurmp

6. Default

50k blunt medallion