Thread: a black leather bandolier (hurling kinda bandolier)

1. Default a black leather bandolier (hurling kinda bandolier)

was digging around in my lockers and came across this...

a black leather bandolier

You remove a black leather bandolier from in a deep chest.
    >anal my band
    You analyze your leather bandolier and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This item may be altered by a talented merchant, but it cannot have a "long" type of description, and it must may a sheath of some kind that is appropriate to where it is worn.

You sense that only axe-like weapons, 5 at most, will fit into a black leather bandolier, though TURNing it a bit might allow for other hurlable weapon types to fit inside instead.

Maybe after you've put a weapon into the bandolier, you can PULL it instead of just GETting it.
    >insp my band
    Judging from its form and make, the leather bandolier can hold axes, probably up to 5 in number.
    >wei my band
    You carefully examine the leather bandolier and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    R>turn my band
    Something shifted within the leather bandolier.
    >anal my band
    You analyze your leather bandolier and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This item may be altered by a talented merchant, but it cannot have a "long" type of description, and it must may a sheath of some kind that is appropriate to where it is worn.

You sense that only quoit-like weapons, 5 at most, will fit into a black leather bandolier, though TURNing it a bit might allow for other hurlable weapon types to fit inside instead.

Maybe after you've put a weapon into the bandolier, you can PULL it instead of just GETting it.
    >turn my band
    >anal my band

You sense that only discuss-like weapons, 5 at most, will fit into a black leather bandolier, though TURNing it a bit might allow for other hurlable weapon types to fit inside instead.

>turn my band
    >anal my band
    >

You sense that only dart-like weapons, 5 at most, will fit into a black leather bandolier, though TURNing it a bit might allow for other hurlable weapon types to fit inside instead.

>turn my band
    >anal my band

You sense that only javelin-like weapons, 5 at most, will fit into a black leather bandolier, though TURNing it a bit might allow for other hurlable weapon types to fit inside instead.

>turn my band
    >anal my band

You sense that only spear-like weapons, 5 at most, will fit into a black leather bandolier, though TURNing it a bit might allow for other hurlable weapon types to fit inside instead.

>turn my band
    >anal my band

You sense that only hammer-like weapons, 5 at most, will fit into a black leather bandolier, though TURNing it a bit might allow for other hurlable weapon types to fit inside instead.

>turn my band
    >anal my band

You sense that only dagger-like weapons, 5 at most, will fit into a black leather bandolier, though TURNing it a bit might allow for other hurlable weapon types to fit inside instead.

mb 100k

So just to be clear, this is a zested sheath for throwing weapons, right? No actual mechanical advantages?

You sense that only discuss-like weapons
    Come on, Simu.
    Last edited by Mogonis; 02-26-2016 at 05:02 PM.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

4. Default

yep a fancy zested sheath