Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Division

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Okay, I really tried to like this game but the unrealistic damage models has been a complete turnoff. Hoping Ghost Recon Wildlands isn't the same way.
    Did you play through the single player campaign, or were you doing coop for that as well?
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

2. Default

Soloed the single player campaign. But challenge/raid/incursions/darkzone is just stupid when you empty 2 clips into a guy's unarmored head and he's still running around shooting. It's like they went all out in making such a realistic game and this sort of thing just completely breaks the immersion IMO.

Blog Entries

Soloed the single player campaign. But challenge/raid/incursions/darkzone is just stupid when you empty 2 clips into a guy's unarmored head and he's still running around shooting. It's like they went all out in making such a realistic game and this sort of thing just completely breaks the immersion IMO.
    You're just noticing this now?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You're just noticing this now?
    No, noticed it when I first started playing. Was hoping I'd be able to overlook it but I just can't anymore.

5. Default

Took my brother 6 days of play time to reach level 30 :/

Blog Entries

The game has gotten a lot better with recent patches. The population has returned to release levels. The DLCs are both good, but The Survival DLC is really where it's at. Very intense gameplay that doesn't offer the best rewards, but is worth it for the challenge alone. If you bought the game and gave up on it a while back, give it another go and see if you like it.
    Last edited by Fallen; 11-26-2016 at 01:59 AM.

7. Default

Tried survival earlier tonight for the first time. Lasted like an hour and 10 minutes before dying. It's neat but it definitely needs adjusting. The sepsis infection rate seems too fast.

Blog Entries

Tried survival earlier tonight for the first time. Lasted like an hour and 10 minutes before dying. It's neat but it definitely needs adjusting. The sepsis infection rate seems too fast.
    Pop pills and medicine the second you find them. That'll help give you an extra 30-45 minutes beyond the hour the disease normally gives you. I think 2 hours is the cap due to diminishing returns.

Are you console or PC? Now that I managed to extract solo I'd be down for going in as a group.

9. Default

XB1

10. Default

Should I use pills or the medicine first? I was using them but even still at around an hour mark it said I only had like 8 minutes left to live before the sepsis killed me.