Have an old item I want to say is from EG 2007. Was curious if anyone knew an estimated selling price. These are only a couple of the gems you can pull out:

You remove a deep plum velveteen bag embossed with grape vines from in a clothing wardrobe.

>tap bag
You lightly drum your fingers on your bag and the stones within clink together.

>rummage my bag
You slip your hand into your velveteen bag and let your fingers trickle through the many stones there. After several moments you feel one slip into your palm and it somehow feels perfectly right. You draw your hand forth and reveal a smooth red carbuncle. You rub your thumb against it for a moment and then deposit it back into your bag.

>rummage my bag
You slip your hand into your velveteen bag and let your fingers trickle through the many stones there. After several moments you feel one slip into your palm and it somehow feels perfectly right. You draw your hand forth and reveal a banded malachite pebble. You rub your thumb against it for a moment and then deposit it back into your bag.

>rummage my bag
You slip your hand into your velveteen bag and let your fingers trickle through the many stones there. After several moments you feel one slip into your palm and it somehow feels perfectly right. You draw your hand forth and reveal a smooth moonstone crescent. You rub your thumb against it for a moment and then deposit it back into your bag.