Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next lot of interesting things

Default Next lot of interesting things

I'm moving these out of the shotgun sale and closing that out.

Another variety of items, some Ebon gate 2005 prayerbooks, and other Ebon related items, sanctified heavy damage weight, mechanical flares

2. a veniom threaded harness - back and shoulder worn, holds fairly large amount, can be l&d, 4 pds - CB 50k - dcorbin24 - SOLD~

4. a thick golvern greathelm - +25, temporary heavy damage padding, incredible uses, 4 pds - CB 50k - etambusiness - SOLD~

6. a veniom-threaded satchel with a golden clasp with showing excessive signs of wear and tear - a back and shoulder worn satchel that holds a slightly large amount, weighs 4 pds, can be lightened and deepened and has a really long name - CB 100k - SourD - SOLD

Also has an unusual loresong - I don't normally sense an aura of magic on a satchel

You sense a faint aura of magic around the veniom-threaded satchel. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the satchel is as a wearable container of some kind.

7. a shadowy black hood - head worn container, holds very small amount, can be deepened, weighs <1 pd - CB 50k - SourD - SOLD

9. a faceted emerald blazestar brooch set in a black vaalin backing - this should be one of those unstunning brooches that were Droughtman prizes - mb 1m

As you put on a faceted emerald blazestar brooch set in a black vaalin backing, it pulses with verdant light. You sense some of your mana transfer into its blazestar depths.

As you remove a faceted emerald blazestar brooch set in a black vaalin backing, the verdant light within fades away.

10. a silver-edged crimson Kai prayerbook - those old prayerbooks from EG 2005, supposedly rechargeable a couple times, this one has strength & presence - CB 50k - Gnomad - SOLD~~

On the crimson Kai prayerbook you see
    (509) Strength
    (402) Presence

15. an gold-worked pale leather prayerbook - holds a very small amount, belt worn, can be deepened, but not lightened, guess it's to hold all those other prayerbooks, <1 pd - CB 50k - distrakt - SOLD~

linguistic error - an gold-worked

16. a sharpened wooden stake - sanctified & damage weighted, 0x - CB 50k - Vusit - SOLD

18. a plain black shirt - +20 cloth armor, 8 pds, torso only, can be lightened - CB 25k - khorpulent - SOLD

20. a deep-blue elven leather backsack - huge backpack worn, holds 140 pounds, max l/d huge, 6 pds - CB 1.25m - dabuffaro - SOLD~

All Buyout offers considered
    Last edited by everan; 02-15-2016 at 10:20 AM.
    everan

trouble is a friend of mine

My on stake
    GSIV:Jhacen: "raise me you stupid bitch"

discord: vusit#6092

mb on #6

100k 6 mb 7

Well, this grouping seems to be a bit of a dud, but bump.
    everan

50k on 15

mb 18

I should be able to wrap this today (Saturday)
    everan

mb 10

10. Default

Can you confirm #9 with a demonstration of it in use?

Also, MB on #17