Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade List

Somehow, I do not find it surprising that you knew that.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Updated.

Updated a bit.

There were only three warmaces (assuming you mean the Duskruin versions) that went out. I have one that's never moving, a third nameless person has one that's never moving, and Nairdin has the third- which he's flirted with selling on several occasions.

Oh, thanks for the info!

In case anyone is interested, here is the loresong on the periapt. Duskruin ones may have the same, not 100% on that:

As your verses weave their tones around the crystal periapt, you get an impression that this item is not only magical but very rare as well. It is quite light, less than 1 pound, and you feel that it's quite valuable.

Your words and melody surround the crystal periapt, drawing a soft phosphorescent glow from it. Sigils begin to flicker on its surface, their forms archaic but still recognizable as as numerals. They change in rapid succession, each one overlaying its predecessor, then they quickly fade away.

You sing to the crystal periapt, your melody carressing and coaxing it. Slowly you feel the magic lying within the periapt begin to respond... you knew it was there! It is an old magic, and a complex one.

A tongue of power lashes out from the periapt and fills your mind with an image. An ancient sylvan bends over a cluttered worktable, his gnarled hands cupping an identical periapt to the one in your hands. You seem to know they are one and the same.

As he croons his conjuration, the words powerful and mysterious, the periapt begins to glow. The old necromancer slowly reaches for a terrified young hawk lying trussed on the table. He lifts the bird gently with one hand while holding the brightly glowing periapt in his other...

Suddenly, a blinding flash of light obliterates the vision of the room. As the glare fades, you see the raptor has disappeared and the periapt glows more fiercely than before. A single feather drifts down to the surface of the table as the image fades from your consciousness.

As you croon to the crystal periapt, you sense its power join your melody in a joyful flight, like a bird sweeping through feathery clouds on powerful wings. The periapt exudes a sense of exhilaration, reveling in its mastery of flight and command of the heavens.

In the next heartbeat, you feel as if you are plummeting into a darkness so pervasive and suffocating, you fear you have fallen into the worst nightmare imaginable. Darkness surrounds you, fills you, its grasp like the cold touch of oblivion. You find you cannot move, cannot breath. Desolation overlays your horrible fear.

Abruptly, the feelings snap into nothing, retreating back into the memory of the periapt. You are left feeling unsettled and a little sad.
    Last edited by Amerek; 08-18-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Recently made a switch from OHE to ranged and I think I might keep it - Entertaining serious trade/silver offers on my OHEs and shield.

Bump - many items sold, many items added.