Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Trade List

  1. #1

    Default Trade List

    Trade List

    6x VHCW (11 CER) greater elemental impact flaring veil iron waraxe, T5 ensorcelled, extraplanar bane (+8 crit weighting), max light

    The seashell bucket contains 300171 seashells.

    a moon-filled urglaes pendant - Glamour Pendant

    10x tower shield, T2 ensorcelled, max light

    5x enchanted 4x acuity T4 nervestaff w/ extraplanar bane (+6 CS)

    6x HCP brigandine (has some temp 30% fire resistance too), max light

    a carved ruic longbow inset with circular faenor medallions - 5x enchanted, +10 heavily sighted for everyone, +15 sighting for sylvans and halflings

    a lusterless black button - Permanent illusion trinket, pin-worn
    Gives a line in the character description that reads: Shadows swirl around him in a tenebrous haze (contact me for exact desc).

    Delirium Manor Doll (an old magician) + Permanent Silver Key (10 minutes)

    a mesille twisted bow - chaos bow

    a cocobolo pan flute


    Offers only
    self mana 1220 (Premonition)
    5x (vs. living), 4x (vs. undead), permablessed falchion with random crit weighting (1-20 CER) and holy water flares

    Looking for:
    Bloodscrip, cash, awesome stuffs.
    Last edited by Amerek; 02-20-2019 at 04:30 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Twink gear.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"


  3. #3

    Default

    twink

    noun; In an MMORPG, a veteran player who makes a new character and gives a bunch of top-shelf equipment from their older, maxed-out characters to the new character.

    Hey, someone is hunting fire beetles in full rubicite armor. He must be a twink.


    Untitled-1.jpg
    Last edited by Amerek; 01-21-2016 at 11:54 PM.

  4. #4

    Default

    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"


  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    twink

    noun; In an MMORPG, a veteran player who makes a new character and gives a bunch of top-shelf equipment from their older, maxed-out characters to the new character.

    Hey, someone is hunting fire beetles in full rubicite armor. He must be a twink.


    Untitled-1.jpg
    To be fair, none of that gear is something a maxed out character would use. It's newbie gear that a newbie would use.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    To be fair, none of that gear is something a maxed out character would use. It's newbie gear that a newbie would use.
    I am speechless. But, you at least get the point, right? I have stuff to trade
    Last edited by Amerek; 01-22-2016 at 07:37 AM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    I am speechless. But, you at least get the point, right? I have stuff to trade
    Clearly not speechless.

  8. #8

    Default

    Added some new items to the list -

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    a holy sabre etched with glowing holy symbols
    +12 permablessed
    Department of redundancy department

  10. Default

    Lets make a deal on the dachres tablet... 1 million silvers ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •