Thread: 8x permablessed urnon stiletto

1. Default 8x permablessed urnon stiletto

Looking for appraisal on a barbed urnon stiletto

- 8x
    - permablessed
    - inspects as urnon

>inspect stiletto
    You carefully inspect your urnon stiletto.

After a careful inspection you determine that a barbed urnon stiletto requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified dagger.

You remember that you registered this item between two and three years ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of urnon.
    >look stiletto
    The stiletto is longer than a normal knife, arched with an admirable profile and armed with fine barbs near its nether point. Its rare urnon blade is night-dark, and as elegant as a blade can be despite its deadly prowess. A carved ironwood handle carries the weapon, carved with a fine pattern of sigils so ancient that their meaning has been lost in the mists of time. Across the blade, ghostly sigils flicker, naming the blade, "Shadows." A faint aura of holy light radiates from the stiletto.
    Speaking to his black rolaren platemail, Ravashaak says, "I can't wait to be inside you."

Likely somewhere from 35-50m depending who wants any of the three item categories this fits, decent dagger, perma, or Urnon weaponry
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I would say 40mil tops just cause I've seen 8x permablessed falchions go for that much, I mean urnon is awesome but come on haha. Really nice weapon whatever it sells for.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

4. Default

Thanks much
    Speaking to his black rolaren platemail, Ravashaak says, "I can't wait to be inside you."