Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun in TSC

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    The solution to this is to disarm your boxes somewhere else beforehand and pick them in TSC for an audience. If you have a scale trapped box, put it in a separate container, pick it and put it away in that container immediately. Disarming traps in TSC is just stupid.
    Everyone keeps repeating this. Clearly that is an option. Clearly myself and others choose to not do it.

I have to pop a ridiculous amount of boxes for lock mastery, im not going to double the workload by disarming and picking in separate rooms. Just not going to happen.

How dare people inconvenience you by being murdered by your poor picking skills!

Haldrik is going to be put on the Elanthian No Chronomage List.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    How dare people inconvenience you by being murdered by your poor picking skills!
    Ha. I bet at least 100,000 more deaths have been caused by errant and careless AOEs then my total lifetime trap kills! And technically it was human/player error! My IG picking skills are more then adequate! I wouldn't be that careless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Haldrik is going to be put on the Elanthian No Chronomage List.
    Banned from WL for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    Everyone keeps repeating this. Clearly that is an option. Clearly myself and others choose to not do it.

I have to pop a ridiculous amount of boxes for lock mastery, im not going to double the workload by disarming and picking in separate rooms. Just not going to happen.
    I will have to stick by my assessment that disarming in TSC is stupid. "Because Lock Mastery sucks" doesn't hold a lot of weight with me. I mastered LM while never disarming a box in TSC, yet I managed to get my audience reps there without killing a single person.

It's lazy and dumb to disarm in TSC.

Looks like script fail to me. (Ps done that before)
    Last edited by rolfard; 01-07-2016 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    Another reason picking in TSC is stupid as fuck is because if something happens like a scarab goes off, nobody can kill it as far as I know (IIRC uncurse just gets the scarab out of you but not used to kill it) because the room is sancted.

>e

>disarm trap

>w

>pick box with lockpick

^ Is that really such a massive chore?

The disks were from me btw, and you can't use that as an excuse for not paying attention. Even if they were someone else's disks.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-07-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I was going to say the fine makes it far more of a penalty for him than anyone else, but haven't they scripted incarceration by now?
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I was going to say the fine makes it far more of a penalty for him than anyone else, but haven't they scripted incarceration by now?
    Probably, but incarceration is still time wasted, even if you go afk to take a giant dump while waiting it out.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible