Meeting Minutes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. shad0ws0ngs
    shad0ws0ngs
    Just a reminder of our monthly meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, night. Japhrimel will be around a bit early for any who want to keep up to date or are interested in the Enclave, but can't make the meeting. However, as it is one of the goals of the Enclave are to promote greater relations with local government I will be going to the first half of the landing defenders meeting at 9:30. I suggest any Faendryl citizens of landing join me!
  2. shad0ws0ngs
    shad0ws0ngs
  3. shad0ws0ngs
    shad0ws0ngs
    Issues discussed, though.. Meeting time/date. It's too late for a lot of east coasters, but much earlier seems to be a problem for the west coasters. I also might not be available on wednesdays much longer. I'm proposing Tuesdays at 8 or 8:30. Other times people might like?

Also, we used to do a group e-mail, reminders for events and meetings and the like. We got away from this, but I'd like to start it up again. If you want to be on a mailing list e-mail me at phyrestorms@yahoo.com with "Faendryl Enclave" in the title and the content including your character name. It would mostly be for meetings/event reminders, but I am always happy to get involved in more discussions on what to do with the enclave.
  4. leifastagsweed
    leifastagsweed
    Tuesdays work way better for me. Also, Leifa's Garden.
  5. shad0ws0ngs
    shad0ws0ngs
    reminder, tomorrow, tuesday, 8:30pm, eastern, landing, for the meeting. it's been up on the officials for a while, but I still got asked, so, here it is again.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234