Astray

GM Quel, the bane of my existence.

Rate this Entry

See that mother fucker? I hate him.

Why?!

360 capable attack radius with an absurd 100 meter range. Oh and his MELEE is beam attribute. Which means it has a penetrating, explosive attribute. WHICH MEANS IT WILL ALWAYS KNOCK YOU DOWN. Or if you're The-O, stagger you. Seriously, fuck this guy.

I don't even need to cover the armor states or anything. Stats are fairly good but where it really shines is the Cost and Time.

For 280 a pop and 190 second respawn time on a unit that has an AoE melee that always bowls you over. You can field 3 of them as a low level and still wreck the battlefield.

Now obviously there is a drawback. The boost and boost recharge rate? Those are mediocre. Which means you can't rush forward and spam the running insta-death melee attack without sufficient upgrades but... 360 no-scope knock down attack guarantees that no matter what unit you are facing... won't really last long.

I fucking hate this one. I'm salty. It's like walking up to a Kobold and discovering it can cast 720 on you.

EDIT - Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it captures control points and heals inside the areas. Naturally. No extra stuff needed.

Updated 09-29-2016 at 02:50 PM by Astray

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Velfi
    I put on my robe and wizard hat.
    Duuuuude. I can't. I just can't.
    I got a hold of this unit on my Fed side and I hate that I enjoy the incredibly easily abused cheez melee. It's so good.
    Updated 09-29-2016 at 12:14 PM by Astray
    Calm down, Hector.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk
    Calm down, Hector.
    NEVER