Tuilinneth

08.13.16 - Court of Baron Dunrith Malwind of Vornavis

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Tuilinneth View Post
Hello,

This was for a first time appearance at Court. She was told to wear "Culturally Traditional Dress-up Clothing." This is what I came up with:

You see Tuilinneth Yridhremben the Gypsy.
She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
She is shorter than average and appears to be very young. She has almond-shaped jade green eyes and soft, creamy white skin. She has very long, copper-tinged ginger hair with some miniature honey-spotted sky blue daisies woven into the strands. She has a dainty face, a small nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.
She has a trio of hollow amber hoops set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a twine-strung round glaesine orb, a sleeveless gauzy organza surcote, a quilted viridian corsage, a long ivory cotton bliaut edged in a dark wheat hue, a series of alternating thanot and haon bangles, a slender tapestry weave belt, a white birch envelope pouch, and a simply woven ankle-cuff of delicate mistwood leaves and indigo swallow feathers.

look surcote
Sleeveless and pleated at the shoulders, the surcote is fashioned of gauzy, jewel-toned organza that is multilayered for durability. Tone-on-tone tacking stitches bind the edges of the garment together to create a finished edge, while viridian vines speckled with niveous edelweiss blossoms adorn the label and trace a wavy line down to the unfettered lengths where they disappear into the voluminous hem.

look corsage
Fashioned of green chainsil, the simple corsage has a diamond pattern quilted into its facing that is embellished with amber beads at the various points. Bright white stitches accent the entire piece, while copper eyelets adorn the back and are threaded with dark rawhide laces.

look belt
Woven of several skeins of brightly dyed linen threads, the tapestry weave belt depicts the image of a meadow in the evening. Viridian hues represent the grasses along the bottom of the piece, while ebon and silver darken a star-spangled sky. Dandelion puffs launch from their home upon bright green stems in the right and float across the belly of the piece. Dancing between the seeds are bright saffron yellow fireflies.

The orb is a perfume holder.

The ankle-cuff is a weave-able item.

I feel bad because I had to kind of throw this together. Many of the items I was able to buy in Player Shops, but some of them are from another outfit that I had previously created. Overall, I think it came out rather nicely. Though, I am open to critiquing. Please be gentle.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments