One Blog To Rule Them All

Blogwut?

Rate this Entry
This is a weird feature.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Also, apparently I lack the necessary permissions to access the other new tab, "Articles" in the upper left corner.

I want to read articles too. wtf.
    You might be able to get some use out of it by posting your character designs in your albums, then linking to them from here. That way people could subscribe to your blog and see whenever you post something, instead of creeping your profile>album link.
    Updated 06-04-2015 at 12:14 PM by Taernath
    That sounds like work to me, lol. I haven't posted anything new in a long time anyway.
    I do wish the album links were easier to see though. They are buried under the community tab and I know I've missed updates in others albums as a result.
    I love you so much Tisket that my crotch hurts. That's right it aches! Love, Taernath.
    Updated 06-04-2015 at 12:24 PM by Tisket
    lol
    Oh lookie there, I can edit your comments here!
    Oh man I like that feature but it also means I won't be posting in most people's blogs. hahaha
    You posted in mine So it's only fair I post in yours at least once for editting purposes
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin
    You posted in mine So it's only fair I post in yours at least once for editting purposes
    I'm saving it's editing potential in case I grow irritated with you in the future. Consider yourself on notice!
    And here, I was going to change yours into a raspberry related innuendo directed towards me.
    Careful or I'll report you.
    Careful about what?

OHH MY GOD, YOU'VE ALTERED ALL OF MY POSTS.
    YOUR FACE IS A WEIRD FEATURE.

P.S. I HAVE A TEDDY BEAR COLLECTION AND EACH BEAR IS NAMED AFTER A PC POSTER. BECAUSE I'M COOL LIKE THAT.
    Updated 06-04-2015 at 02:07 PM by Tisket
    lol
    This was an intense blog. I fapped.