Fallen

Week 4 Update

Rate this Entry
Week 4: 15 - 21 June
Goals: 23.3 total miles, 7.5 mile long run (Failed, Failed)
Week's Total Miles: 15.4
Longest Run: 6.9 Miles
Street Runs: 0
Trail Runs: 3 (4.7, 3.6, 6.9)
Track Runs: 0

As of June 21st:
Total Weekly Steps: 80,473
Resting Heart Rate: 79
Weight: 237.1
% Body Fat: 25.9
BMI: 31.1

Notes: As mentioned earlier, I did the Ragnar trail races at Big Bear, WV. This was an extremely difficult weekend as it rained pretty much the entire time and as this was a relay race, people were out on the trails 24-7 for 2 days straight. I run trails fairly often, but nothing this technical and certainly never that muddy nor at night. That being said, it was a lot of fun and despite falling often I didn't injure anything. My worries about my foot were misplaced, and i'll be pushing through any pains in that regard for the time being.

The weight is up, but I expected as much as I didn't run Monday - Thursday and still ate like a damn ass fool. This week, i'm cutting out a few food items entirely (pizza, fast food, and pasta to name a few) and wont be eating anything past 9 PM. I'd like to drop under 30 BMI, so consider that a weekly goal as well. Speaking of goals, I failed both of them, yay! That being said, i'm still proud of my performance at Ragnar considering my absolute lack of preparation or proper attire.

Next Week's Goals: 23.3 total miles, 7.5 mile long run

Updated 06-24-2015 at 08:50 AM by Fallen

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

it sounds like plantar fasciitis to me, i think like any inflammation you CAN push through it without long term consequences but it might get a little sadistic. Tim Duncan played through it for years but he was getting paid millions of dollars to do so, you know? if it was me i would try to address the problem, it could be an issue with the way that foot lands or something.

anyway, good luck!