Orthin

30 day challenge - 100 pushups, 100 situps

Rate this Entry
I have been working out a great deal the last 6 months or so and have lost about 25 lbs and slimmed down/toned down decently. I have adjusted my diet and try to go to the gym at least three days a week. I am loving my results but wanted to supplement my workouts with side work to help improve my results and am going to map the results here. I have decided in addition to my normal routine I am going to add 100 pushups and 100 situps to my daily regimen. I may post pictures but I am going to have my wife take the photo's to crop my face so everyones shaming can be strictly body related *I can be kind of fuggly*. My current dimensions are below *weight was this morning and I will always do a morning weigh in over night time weigh in*. If you wish to join in you are welcome to and I am more than happy to provide motivation. Nothing fuels me more than helping others succeed in their goals to better themselves. I will provide weekly updates *pretty much for myself because most of you probably won't give a hoot* on my progress and do a measurement check 15 days in and then at the final.

I have personally challenged my wife to run a mile a day with against me, but I am including any running I do at the gym to that so I am not counting that into this particular challenge.

I am thinking if this goes well for me I will modify the 30 day challenge next month to include an additional exercise like squats.

07/11/2017

Weight 205.5
Left arm 14 inches
Right arm 14.25 inches
Waist (above belly button) 42 inches
Chest - 45 inches (think I measured it right)
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

One week down and three weeks to go! Progress has been good so far. People stare weirdly at me at work when I do my pushups but I can't get myself to bring my sweet ass abmat to work to do situps but still knocking them out. I was able to rattle off 30 pushups in one set today which was pretty promising too.

Have a wedding in September that I am ramping up to so motivation is still furious
    Congrats. Are you doing your 100 all at once, or in sets throughout the day?