drauz

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Update as of 6/7/17

Rate this Entry
If anyone plays and is interested in joining my guild shoot me a PM.

GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN:

You’ve seen the teaser, and now we can confirm-Grand Admiral Thrawn has made his way to Galaxy of Heroes! Prepare your Phoenix Squadron to participate in his epic event, The Artist of War. When and where Grand Admiral Thrawn will strike, no one knows. Stay tuned for more details!

DOUBLE DROPS ON PHOENIX NODES:

Begins June 8th 9th and 10th
Rejoice! The Phoenix Squadron has landed in the Cantina! Your favorite Rebels are now available in the following areas listed below. Accelerate your Squad's rise to power by joining us in Double Drops celebration! With the promise of the Empire rising to overthrow the threat of the Rebellion, if you haven’t already added these Star Wars Rebel characters to your squad, now’s the time!

Chopper - Cantina Store
Ezra - Cantina 2-B, Fleet Store
Hera - Cantina 1-F
Kanan - PvP Store
Sabine - Dark Side Hard 1-A, Guild Store
Zeb - Galactic War Store

SHARD SHOP SHUFFLE:

For a limited time, the Phoenix Squadron make their appearance in the Shard Shop! Please see below for a breakdown of Shards that’re being rotated out and in.

IN:

Chopper
Ezra Bridger
Hera Syndulla
Kanan Jarrus
Sabine Wren
Garazeb Orrelios

OUT:

Nihilus
Sith Trooper
Sith Assassin

RISE UP! FLASH EVENT:

It's time to rise up in the Phoenix Squadron Flash Event! Much like the Trouble on Tattooine event, Flash Events only last one to four hours in each instance and repeat several times a day, so be sure to catch them when they launch! Earn gear and power up your Phoenix Squadron as you embark on a mission to Lothal to deal a blow to the Empires carefully laid plans. But be warned, this Rebel show of force has not gone unnoticed. It's imperative that your squadron engage in this mission and arise victorious. A looming threat is beginning to close in, keen to ensure that the Rebellion become the architects of their own demise.
The first of this Flash event series fires off June 9th, so get ready!

PHOENIX SQUADRON FACTION PACK:

Level up your Phoenix Squadron with the Phoenix Squadron Faction Pack! Each pack awards a Character card containing Character Shards for one of the many Phoenix Squadron Characters.

PHOENIX SQUADRON ULTIMATE BUNDLE:

The Empire has revealed their hand, and with the Artist of War at the helm, The Phoenix Squadron is our only hope. Power up your team and take a stand! This bundle will unlock each of the 6 Phoenix Squadron characters at 3-Stars or level them up further if you participated in the Phoenix Squadron events.
Bundle includes 6 total characters!

Chopper
Ezra Bridger
Garazeb Orrelios
Hera Syndulla
Kanan Jarrus
Sabine Wren

BUGS:

Fixed a bug where Tarkin's debuffs from Intimidation Tactics can be dispelled by friendly units.
Fixed guild chat spam caused by the increase of mod drop rates
Fixed a bug where Ahsoka Fulcrum would take less damage than intended from debuffs if there were more than 10 on her in a single turn.
Tags: swgoh Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I play, althought not amazeballs...I have an entire Bounty Hunter Squad, all geared to purple for now
    we aren't a hardcore guild by any stretch, we do a couple normal AAT and heroic rancor raids a week. send me your ally code if youre interested. All we ask is that you get 600/600 activity per day.
    Updated 06-09-2017 at 12:12 AM by drauz
    213 857 716 is the code I think
    https://swgoh.gg/u/anoose220/

that is my profile w/characters and such

I can also answer questions if anyone has any.