Tgo01

Dear Journal

Rate this Entry
Well journal, it's true what they say: "You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life."

It was last Friday night and the lights were low.
I was just looking out for a place to go where they play right RIGHT music, so I could get in the swing.

I came in to look for a king. Anybody could be that guy. The night was young and the music was high. With a bit of rock and music everyone was fine. I'm in the mood for a dance when I get a chance.

That's when I realize I was the Dancing Queen! Young and sweet and only seventeen!

Yes that's right journal, the dancing queen! I could feel the beat from the tambourine!

I could dance, I could jive! Having the time of my life! I could tell everyone was thinking "See that girl? Watch that scene. Digging the dancing queen."

I thought "I'm a teaser, I turn them on. Leave them burning and then I'm gone."

But it's fine, they looked out for another, anyone will do. (The assholes!) I guess I can understand, when you're in the mood for a dance, and you get the chance...

But fuck that shit! I was the dancing queen! Young and sweet and only seventeen!

Yes I was the dancing queen, I could feel the beat from the tambourine!

I could dance, I could jive, having the time of my life being the Dancing Queen...

Until tomorrow, journal. Until tomorrow.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Uh....need my 2 minutes back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheet
    Uh....need my 2 minutes back.
    Don't be jealous.
    Buckwheat reads slow.
    Never claimed I cud read gud or fast. And besides...

I am always jealous of TGo01. I mean..he was a dancing queen and is 17...I might need to Bobmuthol Tgo.