• Welcome to the new CMS. Read me first.

Welcome to the new CMS. Here's a quick guide of the different areas of this page.

1. Section Navigation Widget. This widget allows you to go to different sections. The "plus icon" means that this section has sub-sections. Clicking on the "plus icon" will display the sub-sections.
    2. Category Navigation Widget. This widget will display all categories on CMS sections. The number next to the name displays the number of articles in that category.
    3. Admin-Defined Navbar Section Links. The admin is able to define which sections can display in the top navbar. Please look at the "Managing Sections Article."
    4. Articles. The content here is displayed in the "2x1" layout. "2x1" means 2 articles are displayed in the first row and all remaining content is displayed in a single column. In other sections you will see alternate content layouts like 1 column, 2 column, 3 column, 1x2 (first article spans 2 columns and all remaining articles displayed in 2 columns).
    5. Create New Article Button. If a user has permissions, the "Create New Article" button will display. For more information please look at the "Create New Article" article.
    6. Recent Article Comments Widget. This widget will display the latest article comments.
    7. Recent Blog Posts Widget. This widget displays the newest blog entries.
    8. Recent Forum Posts Widgets. This widget displays the most recent forum posts.

• Recent Blog Posts

Astray

Dom, I have the worst taste in color.

Back on the main account.

The Dom is a good unit for 300 cost at level 1. It has a grand total of 3 weapons (bazooka/machine gun, heat rod, and flash), makes swapping quick. It can swing up...

Astray 09-23-2018 07:04 AM
    Astray

GM Cannon? I think you mean GM Swagon.

This turned into a massacre. A genuine fucking massacre.

So this match went like I was expecting it to, given that this is my alt account with low level shit on it. The beginning is rough...

Astray 09-23-2018 06:55 AM
    Astray

GM Kai space fighting

I try to get a bit of everything in this but space maps are such a mess of combat sometimes. Fighting is rough and unforgiving in the debris too. Lots of shit to get caught on.

Every so...

Astray 09-12-2018 07:07 PM
    Astray

Zaku I, problematic pinata.

If you give it one good hit, it's all completely over.

The problem with a Zaku I at any level is that its stats are fucking awful. Still I think I did okay?

Astray 09-12-2018 06:21 PM
    Astray

GM Sniper Custom, round 2. The Red Revenge.

That title reminds me of something terrible. Let's get into it.

I get my ass kicked for a little here and if I had not taken that emergency eject option (I forget I have it) I probably would...

Astray 09-11-2018 06:25 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

nichelas

Primary account for sale

Been away for a few years and not likely coming back full time, so going to sell my primary account someone is going to have some fun with this one.

nichelas 09-25-2018, 10:57 PM Go to last post
    time4fun

Denouement of U.S. Empire

I generally agree- though the reporting does suggest he really did attempt to resign last week.

The big thing is it's almost unthinkable

time4fun 09-25-2018, 10:48 PM Go to last post
    Androidpk

I don't think Rosenstein will resign until Mueller is finished, at least with the obstruction report.

Androidpk 09-25-2018, 10:40 PM Go to last post
    time4fun

No, he's going to wait until Thursday. I actually don't think he's going to fire Rosenstein or allow him to resign. He's just trying to drum up a competing

time4fun 09-25-2018, 10:32 PM Go to last post
    neimanz1

Some Garbage For Sale

700k #10

neimanz1 09-25-2018, 10:30 PM Go to last post