Astray

1. GM Command Space Type

I'm so glad that 4th person left in that firefight. I don't think I could've taken down 4 people by myself.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Meet a Gundam.

I think I did pretty good with it.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Prototype Gundam featuring Synchronized Jumping

Pardon my edgy gold and black paint scheme.

So this is a mid-tier Assault unit with decent HP and the benefit of a long reaching spear. The unit has a beam rifle but it doesn't charge so I defaulted to the Bazooka. It's a boring tactic but it ultimately pays out in the long run. Hit, stagger, swing, retreat, repeat.

The unit is pretty great at fighting but I feel like if it didn't have a bazooka or it relied ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Zudah, featuring the 135mm Rifle

Anti-ship rifle that fires a 135mm slug designed to take out ships. The Zudah is the only one able to use it and it's not a yellow or blue, it's a red.

And welcome back to my awful painting decisions. Here we can see some awful shit I threw on this unit.

The rifle I'm using is level one. I unlocked a level 4 shortly after playing with this unit a few times. Now with all that in mind, pay close attention to this fight between ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ez-8, the thrusting robot.

This thing hunches over and puts its beam saber down to dick level and rushes forward.

This unit is a perfect all-rounder that can use beams, bullets and bazookas. Has a two swing, absolutely broken, melee, slots for days, and a dodge roll. Good stats and topped off with a shield. The only drawback is you can't use it in space.

This map is atrociously big for 5 v 5. Lots of weird exchanges and scuffles. The problem with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast