All Blog Entries

1. Zaku I, problematic pinata.

If you give it one good hit, it's all completely over.

The problem with a Zaku I at any level is that its stats are fucking awful. Still I think I did okay?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. GM Sniper Custom, round 2. The Red Revenge.

That title reminds me of something terrible. Let's get into it.

I get my ass kicked for a little here and if I had not taken that emergency eject option (I forget I have it) I probably would not have been around in time to start helping my team push. I don't know what possess me to play more aggressively here in the middle but it winds up biting me. I don't know what my team mate was thinking, if we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gundam Battle Operation 2, Gundam G-3 footage

Last one for the day. I kinda want to make a series, maybe. Not sure yet.

The G-3 is legitimately a monster if you position yourself wisely. Throughout the video you'll notice when I come across the duo of wide skirted units (Gelgoog, they pop up as the first duo I fought) I have 'disadvantage'. All my attacks are rounded down by about 10-25% (based on resistances of units and class vs damage), they could have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gameplay footage

Instead of making a topic I figure I'd just dump it in my blog.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Monthly Raffles: For both Premium and Basic Accounts

If you are viewing this post, I want to inform you that this post will be updated monthly with the raffles in Elanthia for both Premium and Basic accounts.

I want to give a shoutout to KIBOSEN for his constant information and support!!!

Below is a list of current raffle details and locations for each as well as cost:
    ALL TIMES EASTERN
    ================
    Towns and Dates will also be listed for each Raffle:

Top 2 Raffles: Located in Wehnimer's ...

Updated 07-25-2018 at 08:16 PM by Rovvigen

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast