All Blog Entries

1. Capped Empath

Quote Originally Posted by Razadine View Post
    I am selling off my other empath due to still helping family pay off funeral costs. This will be a character transfer. Any questions PM me.

Name: XXXXXX Race: Half-Elf Profession: Empath (shown as: Empath)
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
    Constitution (CON): 98 (24) ... 100 (25)
    Dexterity (DEX): 100 (30)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post
    It will be an injustice of the largest caliber if he doesn't go to jail. He was willing to sign an affidavit against two innocent men police had in custody, until he found out he knew them. Said another way, if it wasn't the brothers, he'd willingly have provided fake evidence against two innocent men.

They should hang him (in effigy of course, no racism here). IMO, he should get max jail time.
    Stop being such a fag and making up new logins, MacGuyver.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. GM Command Space Type

I'm so glad that 4th person left in that firefight. I don't think I could've taken down 4 people by myself.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Meet a Gundam.

I think I did pretty good with it.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Prototype Gundam featuring Synchronized Jumping

Pardon my edgy gold and black paint scheme.

So this is a mid-tier Assault unit with decent HP and the benefit of a long reaching spear. The unit has a beam rifle but it doesn't charge so I defaulted to the Bazooka. It's a boring tactic but it ultimately pays out in the long run. Hit, stagger, swing, retreat, repeat.

The unit is pretty great at fighting but I feel like if it didn't have a bazooka or it relied ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast