MzFit Toy

The Wedding of Dirvy and Zailon - Part 1

Rate this Entry
This is just the ceremony. I will post the entire wedding with guest reactions later.

Maven Brokkrsten just arrived.

(Brokkrsten moves along the side of the seated guests toward the altar, and places his prayerbook on its smooth surface. He opens it to a bookmarked page, and briefly peruses its passages, before turning to face Luxelle.)
Brokkrsten turns to face Luxelle.
Brokkrsten nods at Luxelle.
(Luxelle moves to the front.)
Sweet tones ring in the air as the glowbark harp responds to Luxelle's tender touch. She closes her eyes and seems to be listening with a soft smile.
Luxelle stills her body as she prepares to play a slow tune on her harp. She takes a quiet breath, then begins the introduction with gentle ease.

Luxelle says, "This song is called, "Sing Me The Sunset"."

Sweet tones ring in the air as the glowbark harp responds to Luxelle's tender touch. She closes her eyes and seems to be listening with a soft smile.
Like sparkling droplets falling in a pond, a liquid run of notes drips from Luxelle's glowbark harp in descending triplets.

Luxelle sings:

"Sing me the sunset, he asked of her,
Sing me the story of you and me.
Remind me once more, our young days of yore,
Sing to me now all the reasons 'we'."

(Luxelle shifts into a higher, sweeter, register and the harp's triplets brighten under her voice.)
Luxelle's touch on her glowbark harp's strings is as soft as a lover's caress; music of a persuasively gentle, romantic nature spills forth like a cascade of golden tresses.

Luxelle sings:

"She sang him the colours of their love,
For him she painted a life enshrined,
Using melody sweet, with each heart beat,
The scene played out in meter and rhyme."

Luxelle plucks a quiet song on her glowbark harp with ease and subtlety; the musical nuances appealingly intimate.

Luxelle sings:

"Sing me the circle, he prompted her,
Sing me the power you made for me.
Tell me again, how it began,
Sing to me now the essence of 'we'."

As Luxelle lightly accompanies the melody on her glowbark harp with gentle arpeggios, the tune becomes ever more lyrical, with a captivating charm.

Luxelle sings:

"She sang him the dreams they planned, they shared,
When light and dark dared to be one.
Her voice pledged again, the sacred words,
Oath bound, blood mixed, and ne'er undone."

The melody takes on a sweet languor as Luxelle's fingers easily caress the strings of her glowbark harp.

Luxelle sings:

"Sing me the flower, the very rose,
Sing me the secrets of you and me.
Remember the start you gave my heart?
Sing to me now, the fragrance of 'we'."

Luxelle sings:

"Sing me the dance, and sing it true,
Sing me the glory of you and me.
When came the rain, and then the pain,
Sing to me now, the triumph of 'we'."

Luxelle exploits the warmth in the piece as her hands caress the strings of her harp in luscious melody and harmony.
The soft notes flow from Luxelle's glowbark harp ever so smoothly, and her control of the dynamics on the volatile high notes produces a gentle tinkle, barely heard.

Luxelle sings:
"'
She sang him the sunset
She sang him each dawn,
He gave her the moon,
And the stars before long."

Luxelle sings:
"'
She sang in the dark
To light his way,
He protected her from
The harsh light of day."

Luxelle exploits the warmth in the piece as her hands caress the strings of her harp in luscious melody and harmony.

Luxelle sings:

"Sing me the sunset, he breathed in her ear.
Whisper the story of you and me.
Ply me with tales, spin me, regale,
Sing to me now the meaning of 'we'."

As Luxelle lightly accompanies the melody on her glowbark harp with gentle arpeggios, the tune becomes ever more lyrical, with a captivating charm.

Luxelle sings slowly:

"Sing to me always,
How we came to ..."

Luxelle brings her quiet performance to a close with three descending harmonics; these last notes ring on, barely heard, as she lets her arms fall to her sides.

Luxelle breathes, "...be."

Luxelle closes her eyes for a moment.
Luxelle drops into a deep curtsy, moving smoothly as her arms sweep grandly to her sides.

Pale white pumpkins, their faces masterfully carved with intricate snowflakes, line the aisle. Soft candlelight plays gently within the pumpkins, throwing soft shadows along the moonflower petal-strewn path.

(Luxelle quietly takes her seat.)
Luxelle sits down.

Brokkrsten heartily directs, "Alright you lot, quiet down and we'll get started in a moment."

(Rovvigen steps from the shadows and walks up the center aisle, nodding to a few guests in greeting, before taking his place on the groom's side before the altar.)

Grand Lord Mikalmas just arrived.

(Mikalmas follows in Rovvigen's wake, his hands clasped solemnly before him, as he moves to take his place on the bride's side before the altar.)

The sound of hoofbeats can be heard echoing through the forest as a procession of three horsemen makes their way into the glade and quietly dismounts from their horses. The horsemen take up solemn positions, looking back from whence they came.

The sound of a lone rider approaches, and Zailon enters the glade astride a pale horse. He dismounts and makes a swift gesture; the horse fading, becoming indistinct.

The horsemen turn toward Zailon and make a low bow before regaining their mounts to make their way out the glade.

Zailon walks toward Brokkrsten.
Zailon smiles.

Brokkrsten heartily directs, "If ye'd be so kind, please get off yer tuffs an' stand fer the bride."

Zailon grins.
Zailon gazes at his surroundings.

Seemingly out of nowhere, a bouquet of white faewood blossoms bound with ice blue silk ribbons falls to the ground, its blossoms unmarred from the tumble.

A shuffling sound is heard overhead before Dirvy drops from the branches of a faewood tree at the back of the seated guests, landing on her bare feet. A sheepish smile tugs at the corners of Dirvy's lips as she picks leaves and twigs from her hair.

Dirvy stifles a yawn.
Dirvy rubs her acantha green eyes.
Looking a little flustered, Dirvy begins to nervously chew on her lower lip and repeatedly attempts to tuck an imagined strand of hair under her icicle diadem. Realizing what she's doing, she quickly lowers her hand as a faint blush creeps up her neck and face.
Dirvy runs her hands down the length of her white bridal veil, smoothing out a wrinkle or two.
Dirvy runs her hand over the wide skirts of a white-corseted bridal gown with snowflakes spilling down the voluminous ice blue tulle skirts, gently adjusting the fall of the fabric.

Reaches down and retrieves her fallen bouquet, before taking her place by Eruheran's side and placing her free hand on the crook of his arm with an apologetic smile.

Dirvy blushes a nice shade of pink.
(Eruheran walks Dirvy down the aisle, pausing in front of Mikalmas.)
Dirvy offers Mikalmas a fragrant bouquet of white faewood blossoms bound with ice blue ribbons.
Mikalmas accepts Dirvy's fragrant bouquet.
(Eruheran closes the distance to the altar, then takes Dirvy's hand, and offers her to Zailon.)
Dirvy kisses Eruheran tenderly on the cheek.
Zailon clasps Dirvy's hand tenderly.
(Eruheran moves quietly to take his seat at the front of a row.)
Dirvy turns to face Brokkrsten.
Zailon turns to face Brokkrsten.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments