All Blog Entries

1. Custom Spell

Quote Originally Posted by dmac188 View Post
    MB 2 million
    CB 5 million final call

You remove a sinew-bound torn leather codex from in a deep chest.
    >l my code
    You see nothing unusual.
    >read my code
    Invoking this torn leather codex will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.
    It will provide the following phrase:

First Person: A thick, shadowy mist pours out of your mouth as you prepare [Spell Name]...
    Third Person: A thick,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The O, big body, tiny head.

I'm going to preface this by saying the unit looks absurd. It's got a cone for a head and looks like a sumo-wrestler. The upside of looking like a jackass is, well... the stats speak for themselves.

As an assault unit, it's got great armor, speed, and boost. It suffers in the boost charge area but the bonus you get from the load capacity is pretty great. All it really needs is the swords and the blocking ability it has. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. GM Quel, the bane of my existence.

See that mother fucker? I hate him.

Why?!

360 capable attack radius with an absurd 100 meter range. Oh and his MELEE is beam attribute. Which means it has a penetrating, explosive attribute. WHICH MEANS IT WILL ALWAYS KNOCK YOU DOWN. Or if you're The-O, ...

Updated 09-29-2016 at 02:50 PM by Astray

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 08.13.16 - Court of Baron Dunrith Malwind of Vornavis

Quote Originally Posted by Tuilinneth View Post
    Hello,

This was for a first time appearance at Court. She was told to wear "Culturally Traditional Dress-up Clothing." This is what I came up with:

You see Tuilinneth Yridhremben the Gypsy.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be very young. She has almond-shaped jade green eyes and soft, creamy white skin. She has very long, copper-tinged ginger hair with some miniature honey-spotted
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. This is a Blog, La la la la

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast