All Blog Entries

1. I'm making queso

I'm making this http://www.browneyedbaker.com/crock-...so-dip-recipe/ in my crock pot. No, none of you can have any.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm making fries

Krinkle cut ones. Fuck the french.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It Begins with the Voice

The voice is gentle.
    The voice embraces.
    And it passes throughout us, curled up in every little corner and sitting in every tiny closet.

The words are intimate, in heart and body and mind, bringing every little tiny moment.
    “Feel your breathe beside me in my bed
    “All the sheets are tangled in my legs…”
    “You kissed all my tears
    “But my cheeks never dried.”
    “You know it’s harder when you hold me
    “You get me searching for the ceiling.” ...
  4. 06th MS Gundam, bringing a ball & chain to a gun fight

It's surprisingly effective. A bit of history on this unit, not extensive but worth mentioning. The unit made a few minor cameos (talking mere seconds) in the 08th MS team series. They showed the team leaving and well...

Yeah... not the most flattering. Still, the 06th MS team laid a ton of ground work and was essentially entirely intact (which is amazing) until the 'final boss' showed up and nuked several platoons in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ACE Mode, AKA - Fuck you and the guy standing next to you.

I touched briefly on Ace's in the past. Essentially, these are absurdly difficult AI opponents designed to hold strategic positions. They only went where they were told by a Commander and had very poor AI.

ACE mode changes that. A player can now take control of an Ace for 90 seconds. Ace units have their own set of weapons and come with a monstrous 30,000 HP, with a shield of 10,000 durability. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast