All Blog Entries

1. Round 1 of the Democrat debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Also, we have blogs now! Mine is the best. (Astray's is okay too.)
    Dear blog,

Latrinsorm's delusions of grandeur are getting worse.

If this keeps up we might have to resort to more drastic measures.

For now I keep an ever vigil eye on his antics.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gerbera Tetra, AKA Zeon likes stealing stuff and making it awesome

Zeon really does enjoy taking Federation blueprints. And units. And weapons. And... pretty much everything they can get their hands on.

I brought up the Gerbera Tetra a while ago. I called it OP, rightfully so IMO.

Looking at those stats, it's a high-tier, high-cost, high-respawn time having machine. Now, 490 seconds is a lot of time in a 20 minute match to wait if this thing blows up. Well, used properly, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Dear Friend the River

We were friends and have become estranged. But this was right, and we do not want to conceal it from ourselves as if we had reason to be ashamed: the river gone is my friend.

The river comes, the river goes, and yet when our paths crossed you stopped, and we celebrated and whispered together, and you held onto my skin as we rested so quietly in one harbor and one sunshine. But I looked back upstream, and our almighty forces drove us apart. We could fight the flow and tug of war the ...
  4. All at once Sortie event.

This is an "old" event that's being recycled. Basically, by playing a game, you win points that eventually lead to a gold blueprint of some custom platoon/pilot units.

The following are included:

Feds:
    GM Cannon (Wolf Custom) - A GM Cannon with a unique paint job and some beam weapons as well as a shoulder mounted howitzer. Moderate cost, low spawn time.

Slave Wraith - A Ground ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. U.C. 0096 update, thoughts, upcoming EX event

Paying attention to my blog? OF COURSE YOU ARE! HA HA!

I'll go ahead and categorize this, as it's running particularly late here.

Pros:

-New units are steadily making their way out.
    -New maps! New aces!
    -New players are coming in.
    -Elimination of the rank system is great, we see a rather large diversity of players.
    -New stagger animation is great. (Forced to kneel, plenty of time to kill a staggered opponent)
    -Sleek ...

Updated 08-30-2015 at 12:25 AM by Astray

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast