All Blog Entries

1. EX Gachakon ADVANCE event thoughts

This time there's only 2 unique units up for grabs, both being fairly low cost and sortie time.

A little odd that the Zaku I (mono-eye with the decal) is slightly higher. I'll get into that in a moment. The strange thing is, these units have purple backgrounds to their blueprints. What's so odd about that? At the time of refilling the Gachakon, you have the odd chance of getting a blueprint with additional ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Z Project and the Qubeley

So... Zeta Gundam is here. Being only recently implemented, a week or so give or take, there are only a few new Suits implemented. All but one of them is generic and even that's a bit of a stretch.

The Qubeley looks sort of... well, here's a focus on the head.

Tiny head. Big torso. Massive shoulders. It's like a Space Marine!

Those stats though. For the cost, those stats are nearly perfect. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Nice Twohander

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlark View Post
    I have an imflass twohanded sword for sale: it is normal imflass enchant (+12) with the following extra enhancements:
    It provides a bonus of 5 to Two-Handed Weapons Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 30 times.
    It provides a bonus of 15 to Max Health.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 48 times.
    It provides a bonus of 4 to Logic Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Göttinnendämmerung

Kina is strong, warm, tough, selfless - she is the mother goddess.
    Kina is stylish, playful, sensitive, creative - she is the fae goddess.
    Kina is powerful, smart, industrious, thoughtful - she is the worker goddess.
    Kina is kind, empathetic, patient, brave - she is the healer goddess.
    Kina is generous, genuine, gentle, generative - she is the first goddess.

Goddess is dead. I looked and I beheld, and in being I looked to be held. From the fourth and fifth ...
  5. The Holy Ghost Descended on Me

in the form of Christen Press in a dream and yadda yadda yadda, and I am making new Kina Grannis boards on my Pinterest! The first chronicles her various streams, the second will chronicle her cardiganry. Is it a coincidence that there are also two books of Chronicles in the Hebrew Scriptures? I think not.

I choose to link two pins from the stream board. One because it preceded the most emotionally devastating and communally triumphant moment of my life in the context of musical Internet ...
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast