Recent Blogs Posts

1. Full Armor Gundam (Thunderbolt edition), like lightning.

As the name might suggest, this unit is a Gundam! That means it's awesome. While I haven't reviewed many actual Gundam units, this one is easily my favorite.

Why?

Let's take a look.

This unit is essentially an Assault with a Heavy loadout. Lots of HP, boost, recharge, load capacity and incredibly quick emergency homing. The trade off is that speed is terrible. You're also looking at "Defense ...
    Tags: 1'", 1à§à¢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Custom Spell

Quote Originally Posted by dmac188 View Post
    MB 2 million
    CB 5 million final call

You remove a sinew-bound torn leather codex from in a deep chest.
    >l my code
    You see nothing unusual.
    >read my code
    Invoking this torn leather codex will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.
    It will provide the following phrase:

First Person: A thick, shadowy mist pours out of your mouth as you prepare [Spell Name]...
    Third Person: A thick,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The O, big body, tiny head.

I'm going to preface this by saying the unit looks absurd. It's got a cone for a head and looks like a sumo-wrestler. The upside of looking like a jackass is, well... the stats speak for themselves.

As an assault unit, it's got great armor, speed, and boost. It suffers in the boost charge area but the bonus you get from the load capacity is pretty great. All it really needs is the swords and the blocking ability it has. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized