All Blog Entries

1. Nonsense blog

Ahmahgahd a blog! Time to post useless shit here!

So, I'm going to get right down to it and post some MSGO shit. We'll be reviewing the Federation and Zeon iconic fodder suits. While there isn't exactly a difference between the two, they are pretty essential assault types. Learning the ins and outs of these units gives you a rough example on what to expect with other suits of the assault class

We'll start with the GM.

Updated 06-04-2015 at 06:03 PM by Astray

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So Sentrals' Blog has begun

So my bog is here and i'am going to blog blog blog about it all hell yeah!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I just tried it.. must be part of the vBulletin upgrade. It puts it on your individual blog page.

Stupid.
    This is going in my blog!
    MY BLOG
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dear Journal

Well journal, it's true what they say: "You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life."

It was last Friday night and the lights were low.
    I was just looking out for a place to go where they play right RIGHT music, so I could get in the swing.

I came in to look for a king. Anybody could be that guy. The night was young and the music was high. With a bit of rock and music everyone was fine. I'm in the mood for a dance when I get a chance. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I just tried it.. must be part of the vBulletin upgrade. It puts it on your individual blog page.

Stupid.
    This is going in my blog!
    Today, PB was an asshole. AGAIN!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast