Blog Comments

Creatine monohydrate is likely the best supplement for you to be taking if you're emphasizing weight training. It's one of the most heavily tested supplements out there. The basic idea is that it takes 2-3 days for your body to recover after doing anaerobic lifting, and if there's creatine in the mix, your muscles will continue to rebuild for an additional day. But, taking the supplement usually requires you to drink a lot of water, and you'll retain a little water weight, so it's really just for strength, not for the beach.

Secondly, I highly recommend keeping track of all of your daily workouts, it helps track gains that you can refer to later, especially when you start to feel like you're plateauing.

Lastly, Make sure you're working from broad muscle groups to more specific. On your pull day, start with the pullups, then bicep curls/forearm lifts, and shoulders, and on your pull days, start with bench press/push ups, then concentrate on triceps/chest individually... May as well finish off the set and say Leg press/squats first, then calves/quads/hamstrings. Don't skip leg day! Legs are your biggest muscles, so from a weight loss perspective, you get your best return caloric burn through leg day.

This has been a guidesbyWhirlin blog reply~
    Pull-ups are the worst
    i too wear lapel pins and strongly endorse the wearing thereof
    Well done.
    Here's a post for me to masturbate furiously to.
    Updated 04-08-2016 at 12:49 PM by Gelston
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath
    Browneye baker? Disgusting.
    Hater. It is probably from that song, Brown-eyed girl.
    Updated 02-28-2016 at 09:42 PM by Gelston
    Browneye baker? Disgusting.
    lol
    I like penises in and around my face.

Edit: Alright fucker, that made me laugh.
    Updated 02-25-2016 at 12:52 PM by Astray (LMAO)
    Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    You didn't hand cut your fries and fry them?
    I don't even fry them. I guess they are more "bakes". But that doesn't make sense. Don't be ridiculous, Astray.
    You didn't hand cut your fries and fry them?
    The fries are complete and I am now eating them. They are good.
    lol
    I'm gay.
    Updated 06-24-2015 at 02:56 PM by Wrathbringer (So can I, but where's the fun in that?)
    I put a big new yorker in my mom last night.
    Updated 02-25-2016 at 12:03 PM by Gelston (Astray's mom opened her legs, unleashing a torrent of stink that would drive an ordinary man to insanity.)
    DP?
    i like mozzarella string cheese with orange juice. Its something with the acidity of the juice and the cheese. Now pickles have alot of acidity because they are pickled, so I guess it interacts with the Dr Pepper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket
    Bastard.
    <3
    Bastard.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast