Blog Comments

That post by time4dung is hilarious. "I broke down too" LOLOLOL
    Updated 07-13-2017 at 11:27 AM by Wrathbringer
    Yeah you're full of shit
    Nice conversation this morning with a lady from DHS. I explained to her that this was not an easy decision for me to make and that I was still feeling a bit uncomfortable about the whole situation. She went on to assure me that I was doing the right thing and that there is a good probability that if the person of interest was using an SSI number and here illegally that SSI number was obtained by means of identity theft. She explained that the identity theft aspect of it alone is costing tax payers 10's of billions of dollars annually. It also turns out that they offer a reward, so I guess there's that.

Anyhow I have an appointment at their local office next week, will post info as more becomes available. I have to admit I do feel a little better about taking action after I got off the phone.
    In Neveragain's America, we all turn each other in to the gestapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath
    Being a misanthrope IS his lane.
    Upholding our nations laws is being a misanthrope?
    It's about time!!! #americafirst
    Being a misanthrope IS his lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    I truly hope that this is bullshit Time4fun.

I have spent the last couple weeks weighing the options on this and I see no other rout than to turn this information over to people that can correctly handle the information.
    Don't be a dick. Stay in your lane.
    I truly hope that this is bullshit Time4fun.

I have spent the last couple weeks weighing the options on this and I see no other rout than to turn this information over to people that can correctly handle the information.