Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Gundam Battle Operation 2, Gundam G-3 footage

Last one for the day. I kinda want to make a series, maybe. Not sure yet.

The G-3 is legitimately a monster if you position yourself wisely. Throughout the video you'll notice when I come across the duo of wide skirted units (Gelgoog, they pop up as the first duo I fought) I have 'disadvantage'. All my attacks are rounded down by about 10-25% (based on resistances of units and class vs damage), they could have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gameplay footage

Instead of making a topic I figure I'd just dump it in my blog.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wuh hapen 2 u mang?

I've been here and there, out and about, around the corner and over the bend. To say that the last (almost a) year has been hectic is kind of an understatement.

I had hurt my hand last year in August, managed to catch it between a palette jack and a forklift. Yeah, that fucking sucked. What sucked harder was being fired during an investigation into that job and having to move my ass around. Some medical fees and some legal fees later things were looking up.

Cue ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ZZ Gundam update. Good but frustrating.

Well, they have rolled out another big update as of late and this one is pretty damn good... if you're oriented towards packing firepower over melee.

The clear promise was to make the Heavy unit the backbone of their respective side. With this came some revisions to beam weapons, knockdown and various solid munitions (mostly machine guns).

Knockdown is probably the biggest so I'll go ahead and start with that. The old system, a knockdown was only achievable via melee ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Full Armor Gundam (Thunderbolt edition), like lightning.

As the name might suggest, this unit is a Gundam! That means it's awesome. While I haven't reviewed many actual Gundam units, this one is easily my favorite.

Why?

Let's take a look.

This unit is essentially an Assault with a Heavy loadout. Lots of HP, boost, recharge, load capacity and incredibly quick emergency homing. The trade off is that speed is terrible. You're also looking at "Defense ...
    Tags: 1'", 1à§à¢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast