Blog Comments

Oh yeah, the game is in English now.
    For whatever reason this bugged out. I had an entirely different post just now. Weird.
    Also, I made the Dom unit my bitch in this match. He pops up as the mono-eye with the orange light saber. I had to have killed him 4-5 times.
    Slight correction. You actually get a 30% boost to speed instead of a penalty.
    I'm going to try to pull some video from the game of my amazing first time using the unit. Luckily, the game still saved the replay after maintenance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk
    Calm down, Hector.
    NEVER
    Calm down, Hector.
    I got a hold of this unit on my Fed side and I hate that I enjoy the incredibly easily abused cheez melee. It's so good.
    Updated 09-29-2016 at 12:14 PM by Astray
    Quote Originally Posted by Velfi
    I put on my robe and wizard hat.
    Duuuuude. I can't. I just can't.
    I put on my robe and wizard hat.

i hope that works, because ace is the man
    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm
    disneyfication
    i didn't grind for hours juggling five funnels through a stream of 5W30 for some HUD element to come along and ez mode it
    The funnels themselves don't deal a lot of damage when used out of sync with each other and keeping someone in the HUD is difficult, since they are alerted to the lock-on.

There is no ez mode, scrub!
    Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    They fixed a few bugs. The funnels now track properly. An aura reflects if the Psycho Frame buff is still working.

Oh and the funnels now display a charge meter to let the player know when all 5 may be used at once.
    disneyfication
    i didn't grind for hours juggling five funnels through a stream of 5W30 for some HUD element to come along and ez mode it
    They fixed a few bugs. The funnels now track properly. An aura reflects if the Psycho Frame buff is still working.

Oh and the funnels now display a charge meter to let the player know when all 5 may be used at once.
    This was actually piloted by a woman. You sexist!
    real men/robuts wear pink
    I'm worried that you may already own a spandex suit.
    yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm
    "Could you imagine fighting against 52 other people who use that?"

I can. And I can imagine winning, for this hand of mine glows with an awesome power... its burning grip tells me to defeat them!!!
    The funniest thing is there's a unit called Gerbera Tetra. It comes with a mega beam rifle that essentially fires a solid ray of green plasma. It has no concept of accuracy and there's no wind up for the beam, so it's an instant fire weapon with something along the lines of 20,000 damage cumulative. The weapon burns through ammo and is out in probably 1.5 seconds.

The drawback of course being the long reload time and no wince or knockdown. Still, when your offensive strategy comes down point, hold down mouse button, retreat to reload... it's kinda silly to make a unit like that anything but extremely rare.

Also, you aren't Domon!
    "Could you imagine fighting against 52 other people who use that?"

I can. And I can imagine winning, for this hand of mine glows with an awesome power... its burning grip tells me to defeat them!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast