PDA

View Full Version : OTF Cottage Area

Askip
12-31-2015, 08:05 AM
There is a room on the far West side of the cottage area where you can exit to the East via 'go opening' to the ladder.

How do you enter that room?

Thanks!

:D

MrMortimur
12-31-2015, 12:55 PM
Isn't there a panel or some such? I remember getting lost in there a few times.

Askip
12-31-2015, 01:42 PM

I think did look in/on/under/behind every noun in the room, and also multiple hasted searches. Still, I could have missed something or perhaps the panel is in another room and you get teleported to there.

:D

BigWorm
12-31-2015, 02:54 PM

That's a different area that is off of the western aqueducts.

Candor
12-31-2015, 04:19 PM
Thought I knew every inch of this area but I am having trouble figuring out exactly what room you mean, and I can't seem to get the map from the wiki ("error creating thumbnail").

There is a room where you need to kneel to get out.

What room are you in after you exit the room via go opening? I don't do Lich BTW, I need the name of the room to help you...

Soulance
12-31-2015, 04:21 PM
I know there's one that Sym Return takes you to and I think 130 does also. And like Candor said, I forget if it's kneel to get out or what. I sort of recall using Sign Darkness and taking me to a room where there was a window high overhead that you needed to get through. Maybe I'll try it out and see if I can get there.

Candor
12-31-2015, 04:25 PM
If this is a CoL only room then I haven't seen it and I probably can't help.

Soulance
12-31-2015, 04:37 PM
Symbol of Return

[Tiny Cottage, Attic Corner - ]
Hidden behind a wall of wooden crates, this obviously neglected corner of the cottage attic is festooned with cobwebs and dust. Dried bits of leaves are scattered across the floorboards like confetti. Smeared scuff marks along the baseboard of one slanted wall lead toward a narrow, twisted opening between the crates.
Obvious exits: none

Askip
12-31-2015, 05:22 PM
Ah, Voln.

Thanks!

Askip
12-31-2015, 05:29 PM
<< What room are you in after you exit the room via go opening? >>

I do not have a paste handy but I think it is called the attic. After you enter the cottage door you can go curtain and climb ladder.

Soulance
12-31-2015, 05:38 PM
When you go out of the room I listed, you end up in the Attic part with the ladder you are talking about. There's also a barrel in it as well.

Candor
12-31-2015, 07:22 PM
Got it. Can't check it out until tomorrow morning (the Healer needs her rest), but I know where you mean now.

I think the room is a one-way situation. I'll research tomorrow and post what I find. I will try to get a GM to confirm as well.

Soulance
12-31-2015, 11:45 PM
does the barrel contain poop?
Hmmm, it is possible. There is various amounts of garbage and debris so "poop" could fall into the debris category. Good question!!

Candor
01-02-2016, 01:29 PM
As far as I can tell, the room is one-way only. Once you leave there is no way to reenter by walking.

I couldn't get a GM to confirm, but I did get another rogue in the area to check it out. If there's a way in it is extremely well hidden, and this is not the style of the GMs except when they have a reason to hide a room. I can't think of any reason why this room would need to be hidden.