PDA

View Full Version : ...Or a Flamberge

beols
12-22-2015, 05:04 PM
I've been gone from GSIV for a while, so it's taking some time to settle back into my character's persona, hence my posts asking for various and sundry weapon types.

In feeling my character out though, I think a flamberge would probably best fit where he is now, 10 years later.

So, ignoring my post of earlier today about a maul or greataxe (because I cannot delete it), I'm in the market for a nice flamberge. I can spend up to 10m silvers and feel comfortable about it and, in lieu of or in addition to the silvers, I have a few polearms I'd value at probably 1.5m, 3.5m, and 10m respectively that I could include in trade. A few OHBs, too, but nothing worth more than a few million each.

I prefer a higher enchant to weighting and I won't lose sleep if it is, say, exquisite/well-crafted rather than perfect. Flares are nice but so is blessable. If it isn't obvious yet, I don't really know exactly what I'm looking for - but if you have a flamberge that you think might interest me, go ahead and let me know before I change my mind. Again.

Oh, and I'm not interested in paying $$$ at this time. In-game currency/trade/combinations only. Thanks.