PDA

View Full Version : a white-striped pudgy black skunk - altered goat pin

shad0ws0ngs
12-14-2015, 03:19 PM
Selling an altered goat pin. Goat pins eat things. You need to feed them trash, every once in a while to keep them happy and health

a white-striped pudgy black skunk

>look skunk (the show appears to only be first person)
The pudgy black skunk is so lifelike you almost swear it could move. The emerald eyes seem to have a life all their own. It is as if they were searching for food. You aren't really sure, but you could have sworn you saw it stick its tongue out, licking its lips. Were it alive you would judge the pudgy black skunk's condition to be fat and happy! It looks like it is aware of your every action!

Fat and happy means I fed it a shit ton of random crap.. in this skunks case, whiskey. Lots and lots of whiskey.
It is aware because the little bugger is awake right now.

>rub skunk (make it sleep/dormant)
You rub a white-striped pudgy black skunk you are wearing, calming it. Your pudgy black skunk relaxes and takes a small nap.
>tap my skunk (waking it/activating)
You tap a white-striped pudgy black skunk causing it to stir. Its reaction could only be viewed as delighted.
>point skunk at my whiskey (feeding)
Pointing your pudgy black skunk at a shot of deep golden whiskey you hold flat in the palm of your hand, you indicate the scrumptious morsel is for him if he would like it. Without hesitation it greedily snatches the whiskey from your hand and gobbles it down!
>rem skunk
As you remove a white-striped pudgy black skunk, you hesitate for a moment when it tries to run to you! It's as if it were delighted. Your treatment of it might have something to do with that.
>wear skunk
As you put on a white-striped pudgy black skunk, it seems to nuzzle up close to your body, as if trying to find a comfortable spot to rest.
>kiss skunk
You start to kiss the pudgy black skunk and soon realize your error. That was rather silly, wasn't it? It tastes terrible, and you make a horrid face as the result of the hairs stuck to your tongue. You quickly reach to remove some of the fur from your mouth.
>smooch skunk
You feel a sudden stabbing pain and realize your pudgy black skunk just bit you!

Might be a few more zests in there.

The skunk can eat all sorts of trash/junk items, it doesn't have to be food. I just found it amusing to always feed it whiskey.

MB: 4m CB: 4m to Palcron SOLD

Velfi
12-14-2015, 03:29 PM
They will also stay fat and happy without feeding them as long as you keep yours asleep.

shad0ws0ngs
12-14-2015, 03:35 PM
quite true, though mine started out pretty thin and grumpy

shad0ws0ngs
12-16-2015, 04:05 PM
mb lowered

Palcron
12-16-2015, 09:07 PM
4m

shad0ws0ngs
12-17-2015, 01:33 PM
updated