PDA

View Full Version : Found runestaff in OTF

Candor
12-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Found a runestaff today in OTF. I don't have a bard chained up like some of you, so I don't know who owns it. If it's yours, you know the drill.

In a week or so it becomes my personal property, and since it's a pretty nice runestaff it will probably end up for sale here. So don't take too long responding.

Candor
12-14-2015, 06:50 AM
I am nearly certain this is a lost player weapon, and yet it hasn't been claimed.

C'mon...claim the durn thing. I will sell it on this board if it is not claimed, and if the owner whines I will just post a link to this thread.

elcidcannon
12-14-2015, 08:35 AM
Have you been telling folks on lnet?

Wrathbringer
12-14-2015, 09:19 AM

Of course not. Candork isn't capable of lich, which he is rather proud of. Just ask him.

Candor
12-14-2015, 05:55 PM
Of course not. Candork isn't capable of lich, which he is rather proud of. Just ask him.

Capable yes. Interested no.

And guess what Wrathboy, while I admit this seems to be a minority opinion, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Quite a shock to ya huh? Better lie down for awhile.

Luntz
12-14-2015, 05:58 PM
Not that I really care if it's returned but I lost an acid-pitted orase runestaff recently in otf, 4x disintegration flaring max light +8 MIU bonus, if that's the one.

Candor
12-14-2015, 06:00 PM

Grumble...I'll install Lich if I have to on one of my backups and do an announcement if the idiot owner doesn't check this board.

Candor
12-14-2015, 06:02 PM
Not that I really care if it's returned but I lost an acid-pitted orase runestaff recently in otf, 4x disintegration flaring max light +8 MIU bonus, if that's the one.

Sorry no. The runestaff I found is more valuable.

Luxelle
12-14-2015, 06:53 PM
Bring it to me, I'll sing it...

Service Show in Illistim.

~L.

Candor
12-15-2015, 06:43 AM
The owner contacted me last night - finally.

Luxelle, thanks for the offer. If I could take you up on the offer for any future lost weapons, I would appreciate it.