PDA

View Full Version : a shimmering rainbow cloak - "living" cloak

RAR
12-04-2015, 03:59 PM
T5 from EG 2015...

a shimmering rainbow cloak

mb 5m (once, twice and SOLD with updates every day starting the day after the first bid)
cb 7m to maags SOLD

weighs 9 pounds
holds 100 pounds

examine my cloak
Looking closely at a shimmering brilliant white cloak, you can see that it is made from a material that you are unable to easily identify. As you watch, the cloak begins to constantly change colors, never settling on any one for more than a few minutes.

inspect my cloak
You carefully inspect your brilliant white cloak.
You estimate that a shimmering brilliant white cloak can store a significant amount (100-119 pounds) with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of organic material.

analy my cloak
You analyze your brilliant white cloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
The creator has also provided the following information:
This item's description may not be altered in any way.
Current verbs: OPEN, CLOSE, RUB, PULL, PUSH, ATTEND, TOUCH, CURTSY, BOW, SHAKE, WEAR, REMOVE
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the brilliant white cloak for you or have its pockets deepened.

The cloak has an ambient script that constantly changes it’s color…from every few minutes to every 10 or 15 minutes…

Grid's cloak swirls and billows around him. Suddenly, its color changes from murky indigo to glossy blue. (a shimmering glossy blue cloak)

Grid's cloak swirls and billows around him. Suddenly, its color changes from glossy blue to honey gold. (a shimmering honey gold cloak)

prod my cloak (you can keep a color if you really like it by turning it off)
You prod the murky indigo cloak with your finger. The cloak suddenly goes still and silent.

prod my cloak
You prod the murky indigo cloak with your finger. The cloak begins to shimmer.

wear my cloak
You drape a shimmering murky indigo cloak from your shoulders. The murky indigo cloak writhes and swirls about your body of its own accord, as if trying to get used to you. After a few seconds it subsides and hangs comfortably from your shoulders.

remove my cloak
You remove a shimmering murky indigo cloak from your shoulders. The murky indigo cloak suddenly goes still and silent in your hands.

close my cloak
You fasten the open edges of your murky indigo cloak together, securing its contents.

open my cloak
You delicately flip the edges of your cloak open, revealing a shimmering, murky indigo silk lining.

rub my cloak
You rub your hand across the cloak's unusual material, and shimmering waves of murky indigo hues ripple down its fabric.

pull my cloak
Pulling gently, you wrap the cloak around your form. With a slight shimmer of murky indigo hues, the cloak billows around your feet.

push my cloak
You stroke your palm against the cloak and smooth out the sleek, murky indigo-hued fabric.

attend my cloak
You adjust the position of the cloak on your shoulders, your gentle movements causing a rippling wave of murky indigo hues to surge down the cloak.

touch my cloak
As you touch the cloak, a surge of brilliant colors shimmers beneath your fingertip.

curtsy my cloak
Placing one foot behind the other, you drop into a respectful curtsy, a swirl of glimmering murky indigo hues surrounding your body.

bow my cloak
You bend forward in a respectful bow, a swirl of glimmering murky indigo hues surrounding your body.

shake my cloak
In a futile attempt to force the cloak to change colors, you wiggle excitedly, and then stare at the cloak expectantly. Unfortunately, nothing happens.

Colors I’ve seen it change to (a shimmering <color> cloak)...I would imagine there are a bunch more...

ale brown
almond
amaranth pink
amber
auburn
berry red
blue-green
brilliant white
celestial blue
chocolate-hued
chrome
coppery gold
coral pink
cranberry-hued
dappled
dark azure
dark crimson
dark green
deep chrome
dove-colored
dull grey
earthen brown
faded black
fiery red
glacial white
gleaming white
golden
grass green
hazel
hunter green
lava red
leaf green
malachite green
matte black
misty grey
mottled black
murky indigo
oak brown
ocean blue
olive green
onyx
onyx black
opalescent
opaline
pale pink
pale violet
pea green
periwinkle
pink
powder blue
pristine white
rainbow
russet
rust-colored
sable
sallow
sand-colored
scarlet
seaweed green
silvery white
sooty black
verdant
viridian
wisteria

Ardwen
12-04-2015, 04:17 PM
5m

Ceyrin
12-04-2015, 06:36 PM
I wonder if someone still has the Joseph character name...

Neat item.

RAR
12-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Updated

Luntz
12-05-2015, 11:49 PM
5.5mil

Gnomad
12-05-2015, 11:49 PM
I wonder if someone still has the Joseph character name...

Neat item.

or cosmo

https://49.media.tumblr.com/e1d4e991c8cbfadc17f77e587dcb4f87/tumblr_nj2jnwhQWE1t55xupo1_400.gif

maags
12-06-2015, 10:58 AM
6m please

time4fun
12-06-2015, 11:09 AM
6m please

If Vish weren't in a cloak that can't be removed, I would be all over this.

Luntz
12-06-2015, 11:34 AM
6.5mil

maags
12-06-2015, 02:12 PM
7m please

RAR
12-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Updated. More colors...

blush pink
deep cordovan
honey gold