PDA

View Full Version : Exceeded login error

bardtime2
11-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

Receiving this error despite entering the correct name and password combination, and only attempting once. Can only log into the boards by registering a new account. If I log out, I lose access and receive the aforementioned error and am back to being locked out.

I've tried changing password to make sure I didn't forget. This wasn't the case.

Viekn
11-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

Receiving this error despite entering the correct name and password combination, and only attempting once. Can only log into the boards by registering a new account. If I log out, I lose access and receive the aforementioned error and am back to being locked out.

I've tried changing password to make sure I didn't forget. This wasn't the case.

I am having the same issue on both IE and Chrome. No issues on my phone though, which is why I am able to post this. I have reset IE and cleared history multiple times.

KinkyFunTimes
11-11-2015, 11:21 AM
I am having this problem as well.

GS - Jarryn
11-12-2015, 12:15 AM
I emailed the Admin several times to fix this problem. It's happening to me too. I have to create a new login just to message people. It's annoying since I can't log into my old handles.

# GS4 Admin, please fix

Tgo01
11-12-2015, 12:43 AM
I had this problem on my cell phone for a while but not on my PC. It seems to have cleared up on my phone by itself though.

GS - Jarryn
11-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Guess I just need to wait a few days then? Just somewhat annoying I can't login to my old handles and basically if I log off my computer for more than 30 mins I need to create another handle.

Just trying to clear my merchant transactions

Tgo01
11-12-2015, 01:58 AM
I'm not sure if waiting will help or not :/

Did you message Kranar?

GS - Jarryn
11-12-2015, 02:38 AM
Just did -

Let's see his response as I am not the only one having problems.

Thanks for the help :)

Soulance
11-12-2015, 05:42 AM
Having trouble with the same errors trying to log in with my phone. I can get on with my PC okay, but it hasn't been working well with Tapatalk lately.

Soulance
11-12-2015, 06:29 AM
Update to Tapatalk this morning seems to have helped the problem for now...

everan
11-12-2015, 11:27 AM
I wondered if maybe someone was trying to brute force my forum password. I'm not sure what benefit they hope to gain from that though, unless they want to sell items in my name.

Kranar
11-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Thanks for reporting the issue. I have resolved the problem for now but feel free to report it again if you encounter the same problem.

Stanley Burrell
11-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Thanks.