PDA

View Full Version : 2x weighted weapon found in OTF

Candor
11-10-2015, 06:06 PM
I found a 2x weapon which turned out to be weighted in a huge pile of Ithzir equipment today. Perhaps the hunter didn't think it was worth picking up, or maybe he just missed it. I will keep it for a week and then sell it to the pawn. If you meant to pick it up and didn't - PM me the description and I'll return it.

Weapon is damage weighted at the decent level.

Candor
11-17-2015, 05:32 PM
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but aren't weighted weapons above "somewhat" pretty rare finds in the treasure system? Yeah "decent" is only one step above, but still...

Whirlin
11-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Correct, but also dependent on the material of the weapon... so if it's like... Razern or something, it'll have some natural properties that the random treasure effects can stack with.

I'd bank on anything less than 4x (non-claid) found in OTF to be a random treasure drop. 4x is worth investigating.

Hoodtralfeck
11-17-2015, 05:52 PM
please post weapon base , i might be interested in buying it fer a younger alt if it a weapon base i use

Candor
11-18-2015, 01:02 AM
It's a silvery ora falchion. 2x, decent damage weighting. I am thinking of getting it enchanted to 4x and then figuring out what to do with it.

time4fun
11-18-2015, 01:11 AM
It's a silvery ora falchion. 2x, decent damage weighting. I am thinking of getting it enchanted to 4x and then figuring out what to do with it.

You can't player enchant a weighted weapon

Wrathbringer
11-18-2015, 09:49 AM

Quoted for the "I've played for 20+ years and still think weighted weapons can be enchanted" lulz. Hey after you enchant that awesome falchion could you enchant a claid for me? Thanks.

Candor
11-18-2015, 10:37 AM
Quoted for the "I've played for 20+ years and still think weighted weapons can be enchanted" lulz. Hey after you enchant that awesome falchion could you enchant a claid for me? Thanks.

So you think it's completely impossible to enchant a weighted falchion huh? Can't possibly be done? There's just no way?

You *do* know what a Sadie scroll is, right? Dumbass.

If you still don't accept this fact, try typing premium 9 enchant and start reading. Or put a weighted weapon in your hand and type PCALC.

Androidpk
11-18-2015, 10:44 AM
Why would you burn premium points on a decent damage weighted weapon?

Wrathbringer
11-18-2015, 10:48 AM
So you think it's completely impossible to enchant a weighted falchion huh? Can't possibly be done? There's just no way?

You *do* know what a Sadie scroll is, right? Dumbass.

If you still don't accept this fact, try typing premium 9 enchant and start reading. Or put a weighted weapon in your hand and type PCALC.

Completely impossible? No. Completely retarded? Yes. What ya gonna pp enchant next? A drake falchion?

Furryrat
11-18-2015, 11:05 AM
I'd pay serious coin for a 10x drake falchion.

Candor
11-18-2015, 05:16 PM
Completely impossible? No. Completely retarded? Yes. What ya gonna pp enchant next? A drake falchion?

I'm done feeding you for awhile. Go pester someone else.

elcidcannon
11-18-2015, 05:21 PM
I'd pay serious coin for a 10x drake falchion.

That'd actually be a pretty neat idea. Take a drake falchion, enchant it up, ensorcell it, alter it and make it superawesome

Candor
11-18-2015, 05:26 PM
That'd actually be a pretty neat idea. Take a drake falchion, enchant it up, ensorcell it, alter it and make it superawesome

Some merchant somewhere should take note of this idea. A high level drake falchion would make for an interesting auction item.

Wrathbringer
11-20-2015, 07:02 AM
I'm retarded and you're pointing it out so I'm leaving.

Okay.