PDA

View Full Version : Long List: Heartseeker, Fourth Knock, MBP, more...

Aramyr
11-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Pretty much as the title says. Looking for Heartseeker and Fourth Knock and other Berg weapons. (Mostly OHEs.) Also still looking for high end MBP or possibly ABP. Always interested in nice longswords, short swords, and daggers. Original coraesine would be high priority. Especially looking for any elven racial items; can be weapons with extra weighting, the cycling trollbane longsword, armor or other objects with fitting loresongs, whatever. Have anything rather elven, let me know.

Still looking for the eahnor titan gauntlet if it's even around anymore, as well as any unworn black ora jewelry. Probably all currently used or dust on closed accounts, but may as well ask. Maybe a hidden vambrace. Am sure I'm forgetting things. Will update as memory improves.

Aramyr
11-17-2015, 05:13 PM
Found one neat weapon, still looking for things!

everan
11-17-2015, 09:23 PM
Buy Dying Light from me please!!! Before I cut myself with it again, I just don't know what to do with this thing.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?98220-5x-Trollbane-Machera-with-10-Strength-amp-10-Edge-bonus-fire-elemental-crits&highlight=

Aramyr
12-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Funny thing is I used to own that, but figured someone else would put it to better use. Will think about it, but right now looking for MBP/ABP the most as well as a few other listed things and only so many resources to juggle around.

Aramyr
12-10-2015, 05:22 PM
^

Luftstreitkräfte
12-10-2015, 05:38 PM
1. 7x perfect dagger t5 ensorc vhcw magic bane mb 50m

2: mb 12m

http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/index.php/t-96792.html

5x longsword
ice flares
t4 ensorcell
weighs 4, can be further lightened
enhancive, see below

effectively 10x+ with the ensorcell flare. not a bad weapon for TWC. Use it at level 13 and enjoy the logic boost and +3 AS from the edged ranks. my ambushing ranger is currently destroying the blighted forest with it.

The longsword resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 9 to Logic.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
It provides a bonus of 11 to Strength.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 53 times.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Edged Weapons Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 12 times.
The longsword looks to have several charges remaining.

time4fun
12-10-2015, 07:19 PM
effectively 10x+ with the ensorcell flare. not a bad weapon for TWC. Use it at level 13 and enjoy the logic boost and +3 AS from the edged ranks. my ambushing ranger is currently destroying the blighted forest with it.

You don't get to count ensorcel as "effective enchant". It's intentionally misleading in a really, really ineffective way.

Luftstreitkräfte
12-10-2015, 07:25 PM
how about intentionally STFU in a really, really effective way

time4fun
12-10-2015, 07:29 PM

Well, it's a more likely scenario than you not being PC's most irritating, misleading, and price gouging merchant.

Then again, it's a low bar.

Wrathbringer
12-10-2015, 07:29 PM

:lol: