PDA

View Full Version : Current Population

Paradii
11-08-2015, 09:40 AM
How active is it up there these days on average?

Astray
11-08-2015, 09:45 AM
It has its days. Sometimes it's barren and other times you run into maybe 5-6 people?

Fallen
11-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Misread the initial post. There has been a GM led effort to bring more of a solid membership structure to the Militia. Not sure if that has resulted in an increased population.

Astray
11-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Misread the initial post. There has been a GM led effort to bring more of a solid membership structure to the Militia. Not sure if that has resulted in an increased population.

It's increased interaction on the days they've had drills.

Fallen
11-08-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm surprised there isn't an effort among players to organize beyond the drills. No MHOs devoted to supporting the militia?

Astray
11-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Not that I can tell.

Paradii
11-08-2015, 10:20 AM
That is a shame. I liked the hunting and atmosphere over there a few years ago.

Astray
11-08-2015, 10:28 AM
They've got a new uh... "feature" that requires you to carry papers around to buy, sell, enter and exit the city.

Paradii
11-08-2015, 10:41 AM
They've got a new uh... "feature" that requires you to carry papers around to buy, sell, enter and exit the city.

yeah...so I saw that. I guess my halfling and gnome characters won't be well received. Is it still a starting location for fresh characters...because that is not welcoming.

Taernath
11-08-2015, 10:44 AM

Glory to Arstotzka. Is that as annoying as it sounds?

Astray
11-08-2015, 10:54 AM
yeah...so I saw that. I guess my halfling and gnome characters won't be well received. Is it still a starting location for fresh characters...because that is not welcoming.

It is but the only difference is that the papers are free for players below a level threshold. Under ten, I believe.

Glory to Arstotzka. Is that as annoying as it sounds?

Have your identification papers ready before entering the checkpoint. Glory to Arstotzka, comrade.

Gnomad
11-08-2015, 11:17 AM
You'll take the papers out automatically if you have a free hand, at least.

I've stopped bringing my Vaalor elf back to T'V as often because pretty much nobody wants to interact when I do. Tried to hold warrior guild nights on Wednesdays, but nobody came. Even the guild members who were logged in and in town said "nah, I'd rather hunt". Then EG rolled around and pulled people away, and I've been busy with RL stuff since.

Warriorbird
11-08-2015, 11:50 AM
I tried to keep my Vaalor elf in Vaalor but I end up bored to tears. "Drill" is like some annoying stuff you avoid RL.

Ltlprprincess
11-08-2015, 02:09 PM
As far as drills for the legion, for a time, i was trying to lead them, but things fell off due to lack of attendance. Kakoon reemerged and was hosting some. Dalnirath as well. I've not been as active with it because work comes first and they love making me close. Population ebbs and flows depending on date and time and no, there is no real MHO driven support for the legion at this point as the rules have stars that you cannot be in another militia type mho and also be in the legion. Rules is rules. That doesn't mean there aren't MHOs that won't support it, just they can't do it in a military like capacity.