PDA

View Full Version : Locker Cleanout

Shaps
10-31-2015, 06:58 PM
Selling the following:

SOLD: Contact for pickup
Miner's Axe : Etambusiness 100k
#10: Alarke 50k

1. a polished spiked iron greathelm: Lightning flaring-Spiked-5lb-Can lighten. MB: 500k BO: 1.5m

2. a polished imflass greathelm: +9 OHB Bonus-Masterfully Crit Padded (temp-incredible uses). MB: 1m BO: 3m

7. a green garnet inset eonake band: Blank MR-Persists. MB: 5k BO: 100k

8. a white opal studded gold band: Blank Imbed-+2 Armor Use Bonus-+3 Agility Bonus-+1 Dexterity Bonus-Crumbly/persist. MB: 250k BO: 1.5m

9. a rune-etched platinum circlet: +6 Dodging Bonus-+5 Influence Stat-+1 SL: Summoning Bonus-Crumbly. MB: 50k BO: 1m

Will update with more items later. Thanks for looking.

WRoss
10-31-2015, 07:02 PM
3. a madly grinning ivory idol: Bravery-14/14 uses-Self Charging 1/420min-Fresh. MB: 750k BO: 2.25mIf I'm understanding this right, it charges 1x every 420 minutes up to 14 charges. I believe it also has a chance of losing a max charge if you use all the charges?If that's the case, I'll take it on BO

WRoss
10-31-2015, 07:02 PM
Sorry for the ugly format, but the PC sucks currently.

Shaps
10-31-2015, 07:10 PM
Ya. These are the ones from couple years? ago that were sold off the shelf that caused all the hoopla. Honestly not sure how they lose charges, but these are fresh. If still want let me know. And they do recharge at that rate, sorry if my formatting messed you up.

Mogonis
10-31-2015, 07:15 PM
There are probably 23073439 Smart Weapons in the game right now after EG. I pulled at least two of the miner's axes and other bases. They aren't worth much, and they can't be pawned.

Soulance
10-31-2015, 11:17 PM
Are the miner's axes a handaxe base or THW?

Shaps
10-31-2015, 11:23 PM
For some reason I can't save my edits:

Items 3-5 sold.

Axe is handaxe based.

Haldrik
10-31-2015, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by Wyrom
Returning to Coraesine Field - Idols

I know you've been asking the fate of the idols now for a little over a month, but as you can likely understand, it was a pretty delicate situation. After a month of discussion, reconfiguration of the code, and QC, we will not be selling any new idols. Current idols out in the game have all been updated to have a finite number of charges, but will last longer than normal magical items. How long depends on how many charges the original idol was given, and it will cycle through recharging, gradually getting weaker and weaker until it finally goes dead. The idols containing Melgorehn's Aura (913) will have no recharging, as that spell is not an approved spell to be sold in shops.

Unfortunately, the damage was far too severe to recalibrate the idols for mass release, and too many have been passed off at this point to attempt to track them and confiscate/manually fix them. This was the deciding factor with having to make them perishable items. So the current idols are being phased out of circulation, and hopefully, the creator will one day try to re-release them in a way that was intended.

The idols will last a lot longer than normally charged off-the-shelf magical items, and will be more than worth their cost in charges, outside the ones containing Melgorehn's Aura (913). Because of this, we'll only be offering refunds for a black-hooded red-eyed idol. You will need to ASSIST in game and request a referral.

etambusiness
11-01-2015, 01:06 AM
a twisted white miner's axe - MB

Alarke
11-01-2015, 10:14 AM
MB #10

Shaps
11-02-2015, 12:24 AM
6 and 10 sold tomorrow night if no other bids.

Still not sure why I can't save my changes in the original post.