PDA

View Full Version : Basic to Premium

Askip
10-17-2015, 06:01 PM
I opened a basic account using the same ID with just one PC from the old premium account.

If I upgrade to premium will the other old PCs on the account be available or do I need to call billing?

Thanks.

:D

Whirlin
10-17-2015, 06:08 PM
They should be available for reactivation. If not, you may need to give billing a call. I know you returned recently, so, not 100% sure if they did the full account stuff

mgoddess
10-17-2015, 11:23 PM
If you're upgrading a basic-paying account to premium, you'll need to contact billing (either via calling, or the "contact us" form), to reactivate any of the other characters you have on that account. I did the same thing recently, and sent a note to billing with the form saying which characters I wanted to activate, and they got it all taken care of within a few hours, with no additional input needed from me. Of course, if you don't know what characters are available, you'll probably want to call, instead of email, as that'd be faster.

Askip
10-19-2015, 09:55 AM
I upgraded the basic account back to premium via play.net and the remaining characters on the account do not appear as options.
Just another example of the user-unfriendliness of the website.

Definitely a call to Billing.

<sigh>

Askip
10-19-2015, 12:20 PM
Called billing - he had everything back with one click.

Good job Chris, bad job website.