PDA

View Full Version : Post an idea for a legendary quest

drauz
10-15-2015, 12:03 AM
I've been trying to come up with ideas for a legendary quest that could be done at level 100. I just started thinking about this idea so haven't gotten very far. I am interested in hearing if anyone else has already thought about something like this. Ideas don't just have to be the quest itself but also possible rewards for the quest.

Some of the ideas I have been playing around with:

As a reward something that increases allowed encumbrance by a set percentage 5,10, 25%. A specific enhance item where you could choose the area for the worn item (waist, ear, finger, wrist, hand, feet, etc) and the stat you want to increase.

For the quest itself something along the lines of killing every spawnable creature in the game.

Please post your ideas.

Androidpk
10-15-2015, 12:38 AM
Legendary quests?

Taernath
10-15-2015, 12:40 AM
Why a quest when I could just go to a merchant?

drauz
10-15-2015, 12:45 AM
Why a quest when I could just go to a merchant?

Sense of accomplishment?

Tyronebiggums
10-15-2015, 12:55 AM
For the quest itself something along the lines of killing every spawnable creature in the game.

That Ki-lin though

Androidpk
10-15-2015, 12:56 AM
Sense of accomplishment?

Call them achievements :)

drauz
10-15-2015, 01:45 AM
That Ki-lin though

Yeah but that was really the only difficult one I could think of.

drauz
10-15-2015, 01:49 AM
Call them achievements :)

That could work as well, but I was thinking more along the lines of something that would be done at cap. A few games I've played had something similar at max level and they were called legendary quests that specifically awarded items upon completion. That's the only reason I used that term. Achievements can generally be done at any level.

Warriorbird
10-15-2015, 01:49 AM
Achievements for GS/DR would be interesting. I dunno how it'd work with mechanics though.

drauz
10-15-2015, 01:54 AM
Achievements for GS/DR would be interesting. I dunno how it'd work with mechanics though.

To a certain degree there kind of is, just not in the typical sense. Certain titles are unlocked by completing a certain number of AG tasks, getting X ranks of certain skills, or mastering guilds. Perhaps that could be expanded upon to include killing certain type of creatures, kill 10k lichs and earn the title Lichbane.