PDA

View Full Version : weighting questions

iohova
11-09-2004, 09:39 PM
just some stuff ive been meaning to ask and keep forgetting about, and one new thing that i was told recently.

damage weighting- im now told that the weighting is "random" based on the weighting range on the weapon. like somewhat is 1-6 damage while decent will do 1-8. that true?

crit weighting and ambushing- was never sure if this one was a myth or not. but i heard it fairly often back in the gs3 days- when ambushing, crit weighting is ignored. any truth to that?

ive been helpin out a youngin or two a good bit lately, and hes got the same questions regarding weighting as me... so i figured id check around here (since so far i havent found what im lookin for anywhere else that ive looked)

Drew
11-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by iohova
just some stuff ive been meaning to ask and keep forgetting about, and one new thing that i was told recently.

damage weighting- im now told that the weighting is "random" based on the weighting range on the weapon. like somewhat is 1-6 damage while decent will do 1-8. that true?

crit weighting and ambushing- was never sure if this one was a myth or not. but i heard it fairly often back in the gs3 days- when ambushing, crit weighting is ignored. any truth to that?

ive been helpin out a youngin or two a good bit lately, and hes got the same questions regarding weighting as me... so i figured id check around here (since so far i havent found what im lookin for anywhere else that ive looked)

Damage weighting has a range, within 5 points of it's total weighting.

Crit weighting is payed attention to in ambushing.