PDA

View Full Version : boots - holds lg amt; max light and deep

Vivina
10-11-2015, 10:45 AM
For those of you who do not know me, I suffer from a condition called atypical trigeminal neuralgia, or ATN. My symptoms include a constant pain in my left cheek (similar to as if you were punched in the face - over and over again) in addition to random, shock-like, stabbing episodes (as if lightening is traveling through the face, randomly, whenever it feels like it). Google it if you want to know more - Wikipedia has a very good description as well. I am not looking for sympathy - I have been dealing with this for over 10 years. However, I am looking for $ for a surgery that is not covered by my insurance (it's considered "experimental in nature"). With that said, I am selling all of my top items in GS in hopes to raise some cash. If any of you just want to donate out of the kindness of your heart, just PM me :o)

AUCTION RULES:
• This auction will run through noon, 10/18. Highest bid over the MB will win.
• Accepting silvers or cash at $9 per million.
• I do NOT update on a daily basis, do not expect it. Winner will be contacted on Sunday.
• Pick-up available at FourWinds (preferred), Teras Isle, Ta'Illistim, or the Landing BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. I am typically available M-F from 4:30-6:30p central and Sat and Sun mornings or evenings central.
• I do not have any additional information other than what is listed. Please do not ask.
Bid well and bid often... ~Vivi

a pair of vaalin-trimmed leather boots
FOOT worn container (rare to see one with such big pockets)
Can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items
MAX light and MAX deep
SHOW: Cobbled from the finest leather, these boots are cinched with thick straps of dark spidersilk, twisting from the sole to the wearer's calf, ensuring a tight fit. Each strap is fastened at the top of the boot by a vaalin buckle inset with dark crystals. As the wearer moves, the crystals softly glisten with reflecting pinpoints of flashing light.

MB: 15M
CB: 20M - Regallis - SOLD

Regallis
10-11-2015, 10:48 AM
15mil

Aramyr
10-12-2015, 12:45 PM
16m. Sorry to hear about your health. I know what it's like dealing with chronic conditions and AWESOME insurance. :(

Regallis
10-12-2015, 04:30 PM

Aramyr
10-12-2015, 05:22 PM
18m

Regallis
10-12-2015, 08:29 PM

Vivina
10-17-2015, 04:40 PM
Bump - sale ends tomorrow at noon central.