PDA

View Full Version : Fusion armor recharge frequency

lordsmo
10-08-2015, 02:12 AM
Those of you who wear fusion armor, approximately how often (in-game hours) are you having to recharge the orbs? Also, are you removing your armor after every hunt?

droit
10-08-2015, 11:48 AM
I remove my armor after each hunt and I usually only have to charge it 2 or 3 times per year.

kutter
10-08-2015, 11:58 AM
I wrote a script to put on and remove all my enhancives before and after a hunt. In over a year since I started using it, I have never had to recharge one. If you bounty hunt, I would bet you only spend about 25-35% of in game time actually hunting so something is wrong if you care having to do it reasonably frequently.

darkcipher
10-08-2015, 12:08 PM
there's a script on the repo, as well, called enhancives.lic

Handy little script, I use it on all my characters.

caelric
10-08-2015, 12:20 PM
You can also use the enhancive pause passes from the simucoin store, depending on whether you want to throw more money to Simutronics. I might be wrong, but when you wear/remove enhancives at the end/start of each hunt, there is a small chance that a charge is taken on the wear/remove, and I think (although again, I could be wrong), the enhancive pause pass doesn't do that.

Whirlin
10-08-2015, 01:09 PM
For charging the bow... if I actually anticipate myself being actively hunting for a month, I'll pick up one of the simucoin enhance charge potions that last 30 days... it's actually cheaper for me than spending the BPs... Only if I plan on being super active though!

Cereal Killer
10-08-2015, 01:20 PM
I'm in the Whirlin camp. If you only have one important enhancive item, then you can't beat those simucoin charging potions.

lordsmo
10-09-2015, 02:34 AM
Thanks for the replies. Got some 7x fusion fulls in the locker, which I was considering looking into getting padded by PPs... now to find the PPs for sale I suppose...