PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked Zesty Spectacles - Fancy4eyes

shad0ws0ngs
10-07-2015, 12:37 AM
a pair of round gold wire frame spectacles

Feature worn in the unique feature spot:
Perched on the bridge of his nose, he wears a pair of round gold wire frame spectacles that perfectly frame his eyes and lend him a studious air.

You analyze your gold wire frame spectacles and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

These spectacles are scripted items that will alter your UNIQUE feature line when worn. They are not compatible with other feature altering items that use the same field. They may be altered, but the noun must always remain glasses, eyeglasses, or spectacles. They will support a LONG description, but will not support a SHOW.

When worn, the spectacles will use the default feature description of: Perched on the bridge of his nose, he wears a pair of round gold wire frame spectacles that perfectly frame his eyes and lend him a studious air.

The trailing portion of the feature description (the bolded portion above following spectacles) can be altered by a talented, and willing merchant.

This item has been fully unlocked and traps the following verbs: WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, PUSH, CLEAN, and EAT.

You can tell that the spectacles is as light as it can get.

Zests:
>wear spec
With practiced ease, you slide on your gold wire frame spectacles and position them perfectly on the bridge of your nose.
>raise my spec
You lift the gold wire frame spectacles off your nose, smoothly sliding them up to rest on your brow.
(this also changes the feature worn bits to: Perched on the top of his head, he wears a pair of round gold wire frame spectacles where they cannot possibly be doing him any good.)
>push spec
You absentmindedly fiddle with the temple of your gold wire frame spectacles, slightly readjusting them on your brow.
>rem spec
In one fluid motion, you lift your gold wire frame spectacles from the top of your head and snap them shut with a quick flick of your wrist.
>clean my spec
Effectively if not a bit awkwardly, you use the hem of your bourde vest to work at the smudged lenses of your gold wire frame spectacles.
>eat my spec
Brow knit in concentration, you absentmindedly nibble on the earpiece of your gold wire frame spectacles.

MB: 300k CB: 500k to Roision SOLD

Richaard
10-07-2015, 06:07 PM
My empath would love these... I'll start with your MB. :)

shad0ws0ngs
10-07-2015, 06:55 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
10-08-2015, 12:37 AM
updated

Richaard
10-08-2015, 02:11 AM
a pair of round gold wire frame spectacles - 450k

Roisin
10-08-2015, 01:13 PM
500k for the spectacles