PDA

View Full Version : Should PvP be implemented in GSIV

GSRocks
10-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Think carefully about the question; we're not going to implement what is commonly known in the MMO industry but rather a controlled form of PvP say a gladiatorial arena style form of PvP (as some here may have experienced) but much more fleshed out. Also, considering weapons that are useable against other players. What do you all think? A great idea or a Pandora's box that will spell death for the game?

Wrathbringer
10-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Think carefully about the question; we're not going to implement what is commonly known in the MMO industry but rather a controlled form of PvP say a gladiatorial arena style form of PvP (as some here may have experienced) but much more fleshed out. Also, considering weapons that are useable against other players. What do you all think? A great idea or a Pandora's box that will spell death for the game?

I think you're retarded.

Haldrik
10-01-2015, 01:18 PM
BRO.

Don't you know that Gemstone uses TWO words to describe PvP? It's CvC and PvP. Don't you dare utter the words PVP anywhere yest ye be smote down. Gemstone is a ROLEPLAYING game and therefore only CvC is allowed. NO PVP EVER, for at least the last 20 years. (GM TOLD ME SO)

Viekn
10-01-2015, 01:20 PM
I just neg repped you. Please stop this crap.

Taernath
10-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Is there a paraphilia for creating retarded polls?

Jarvan
10-01-2015, 01:34 PM

Where the fuck are the mods, this is getting stupid.

elcidcannon
10-01-2015, 02:02 PM
It's pretty easy to ignore a person completely, or just read on past when a poll pops up. I don't see where all the anger/annoyance comes from.

Haldrik
10-01-2015, 02:33 PM
It's pretty easy to ignore a person completely, or just read on past when a poll pops up. I don't see where all the anger/annoyance comes from.

I don't really see the problem. The tone of his posts are a little weird and be puts way too much effort into something that could be simple.

If you want an arena, just make one. You don't need permission. Bring back boulder night, start a ranking system,. Etc. You can just do it.

mgoddess
10-07-2015, 12:15 PM
I just neg repped you. Please stop this crap.
Same here, and please, stop with the crap.